Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left it all on the gym floor today....

They're gonna need to mop after I left. Shoulders and back today keeping with the time under tension regimen. Slowing down the eccentric movement and then the 5 second hold kicked my arse big time today. I'm already feeling it!

Treadmill and bicycle warmup then 3 warmup sets before moving to 3 working supersets.

Military press/BB bent over row pronated grip/incline situp
    Seated DB lateral raise/Wide grip cable pull/incline leg raises
    Rear delt cable pull/bent over BB row supinated/incline situp
    Seated DB press/v-bar lat pulldown/incline leg raise

Probably a chest and leg day tomorrow.

Comment

I always forget about this thread. Been steady in the gym since the beginning of the year. Intermittent fasting and Keto has been my diet up until about September. I lost about 32 pounds over all. Since September I've still been watching the carbs but really making sure I hit the protein for at least 1 gram per pound of body weight. I've put about 8 lbs back on. My usual weekly routine consists of Upper, Lower, Rest, Push, Pull, Legs.. Yesterday I combined Upper and lower due to missing on Monday. Really enjoying the gym these days and have my 14 year old son in there with me helps also.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        They're gonna need to mop after I left. Shoulders and back today keeping with the time under tension regimen. Slowing down the eccentric movement and then the 5 second hold kicked my arse big time today. I'm already feeling it!

Treadmill and bicycle warmup then 3 warmup sets before moving to 3 working supersets.

Military press/BB bent over row pronated grip/incline situp
        Seated DB lateral raise/Wide grip cable pull/incline leg raises
        Rear delt cable pull/bent over BB row supinated/incline situp
        Seated DB press/v-bar lat pulldown/incline leg raise

Probably a chest and leg day tomorrow.
        Sounds like a good workout!

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
          I always forget about this thread. Been steady in the gym since the beginning of the year. Intermittent fasting and Keto has been my diet up until about September. I lost about 32 pounds over all. Since September I've still been watching the carbs but really making sure I hit the protein for at least 1 gram per pound of body weight. I've put about 8 lbs back on. My usual weekly routine consists of Upper, Lower, Rest, Push, Pull, Legs.. Yesterday I combined Upper and lower due to missing on Monday. Really enjoying the gym these days and have my 14 year old son in there with me helps also.
          32lbs, well done!!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sore this weekend. Another arse kicking day with time under tension training. I didn't get done every move that I wanted this morning and it's probably a good thing I didn't. Chest and leg supersets with abs thrown in as well. treadmill and bicycle to warm up with 2 warmup sets and three working sets.

Incline DB press every setting to flat bench/leg extension/incline situp
            Super squat/inverse grip bench press/weighted crunch
            Leg sled press/cable fly/incline leg raise

Biceps and triceps tomorrow and try to get some deadlifts in since I didn't get them today.

Comment

It's a good thing the weekend is here. I need some recovery time. Made the gym for some arms and deadlift this morning. Basically trying to catch up with some work I didn't get done during the past workouts. Treadmill and bicycle warm-up then 2 warmup sets of leg extension/prone leg curl/DB bicpe curls before 3 working supersets. TUT regimen.

Preacher curl/bodyweight dips/deadlift/incline situp
              BB curl/skull crusher/deadlift/incline leg raise
              Hammer curl bar/tricep press pronated and supinated
              Arm blaster/overhead rope extension

Have a safe weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                32lbs, well done!!!!
                Thanks man.

Leg day for me and my son last night. Pretty good workout.
                4 sets of 10-12 on each
                Leg Press
                Leg curls
                leg extensions
                Squats

Then hit abs pretty hard until the boy gave up....

He gets worn out at the gym. He's unable to workout his upper body right now due to an elbow surgery so he hits legs with me twice a week. And we all know how much fun leg day is....

Comment

Well the weekend darn sure wasn't long enough! Made the gym this morning and got after it. Chest and back supersets sticking with time under tension. Increased the weight substantially today and tried to get 15 reps each setting on the incline, but wound up getting only 12 reps near the end.

Treadmill and bicycle warmup and 3 warmup sets with 3 working sets.

Incline bench on smith machine every setting all the way to flat bench/BB bent over row/ incline situp
                  Incline bench on smith machine every setting all the way to flat bench/BB bent over row inverse grip
                  Seated wide grip chest press/neutral grip row/incline leg raise
                  Cable fly/v-bar pulldown

I'm down from 238 to 230 this morning. I'm not sure if it's fat loss or water loss from sweating. We shall see how long it lasts.

Comment

Back at it again this morning, but I sure wish I had stayed in bed. We had guests over for dinner last night and it was late before I hit the sack. It was a fun evening though.

More TUT fun today. Warmed up on the treadmill and the bicycle then 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets.

Military press/sled press/calf raise/incline situp
                    Seated DB lateral raise/leg extension/cable rotation
                    Rear delt cable pull/supersquat/incline leg raise
                    Bilateral leg press/calf raise/upright row

Probably going to be chest and biceps tomorrow.

Comment

Chest and biceps today with TUT still the program of the week. Warmed up on the treadmill and 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets.

Incline bench press on smith hitting every setting down to flat/preacher curl after every bench setting/incline situp
                      As above for incline bench/hammer curl/knees to chest
                      Inverse grip bench press/BB curl
                      Pec deck fly/arm blaster BB curl
                      Neutral grip chest press/incline DB curl

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

I got exposed to a covid individual last Tuesday and didn't find out until Thursday so I've been cooped up at home waiting for my test results to come back. They came back negative about 1130 list night. My wife informed me of this at 435 AM this morning so we hauled butt to get out of the house and to the gym.

Chest and legs today with TUT as the program. Warmed up on the treadmill then 3 warmup sets and several working sets.

Incline chest press every setting to flat bench/super squat/incline situp
                        Incline chest press every setting to flat bench/leg press sled/calf raise/incline leg raise
                        Cable fly/leg extension

The wife wants to hit the gym in the morning before going to the lease. Probably hit back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Got some back and tricep work done on Friday morning before leaving for the lease. Got chest and biceps done today. Treadmill, bicycle and abduction machine to start then three warmup sets and two working sets of TUT. 15 reps with 5 second hold every 5 reps.

Incline chest press on smith all the way to the bottom/preacher curl/incline situp
                          Seated wide grip chest press/hammer curl bar/ab roller
                          Seated neutral grip chest press/arm blaster curl
                          Cable fly/incline DB curl

Back and leg day tomorrow. It's gonna suck!!

Comment

I missed Tuesday. Lack of sleep over the weekend and I couldn't drag myself out. Made it yesterday for some legs and back. 4 Supersets with rep ranges of 25/20/15/10. My legs were toast all day yesterday. Good thing it was a holiday!

Chest and triceps today sticking with the 4 sets with rep ranges of 25/20/15/10.

Bench press/bodyweight dips/incline situp
                            Incline chest press/skull crusher/incline leg raises
                            Seated wide grip chest press/inverse grip tricep pushdown
                            Pec deck fly/Overhead rope extension

Shoulder and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Ive still been at it. Averaging about 5 times a week at the gym or running but have slacked on posting.

Comment

Shoulders and legs today. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Dadgum TUT is kicking my arse.

Military press/super squat/incline situp
                                Seated lateral raise/leg extensions/incline leg raise
                                Leg press sled/calf raises/upright row
                                Prone leg curl/rear delt cable fly

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X