1911 9mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1911 9mm

Any suggestions for a reliable and durable 1911, probably commander size, 9mm that does not cost a gazillion dollars. Thanks for any suggestions

Dan Wesson makes a nice one.

Comment

These are fine firearms but may not be in your price range.

All Freedom Series 1911 Pistols come complete as shown in the pictures. They are tuned, test-fired, & ready for your shooting enjoyment. If you would like further custom features added to your pistol prior to shipment, please click on the checkbox below & select from the drop-down menu the items you would like added. Caliber: 45ACP, 9MM

Comment

Staccato

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
          Dan Wesson makes a nice one.
          This. Great pistol at a great price.

Comment

Define your price range. I have an essentially new in box Springfield EMP4 9MM in FDE that I've got listed on TGT. I wanted to shoot it suppressed and discovered the only way to do so is a custom-made threaded barrel as it has that monster bull barrel. Jarvis customs said he would do it but I'm thinking I may just go with a full size 9MM 1911 instead of the smaller size so I can do a drop-in... PM me if interested. Note you are about 40 miles from me.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ken800; 03-18-2023, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I would not overlook one of these. Rock Island pistols have been good to me.

Whodathunkit? A cross between a glock and a 1911

The Rock Island STK100 9mm pistol is optics-ready, all metal, has a low-bore axis, takes Glock mags and has a great trigger — for less than $600! Here's a full review.

Comment

I bought an ATI 9mm commander a couple of years ago and have carried it on the ranch all that time. I paid around $350.00 for it and bought it for rough use as I did not want to expose my custom 1911 to that kind of abuse. It has performed flawlessly during that time. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOpeaW1nv8c"]American Tactical HGA FX9 1911 GI 9mm Pistol - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Hard to beat a regular old Browing Hi-Power if you like that 1911 build...

Comment

Wilson combat has some bad arse 9mm in the size you’re looking for. Not sure what defines a gazillion dollars though LOL. Definitely worth the look IMO.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

RIA! grabagun has their basic 9mm 1911 for $350 ... saw a sales add last week...

i have the upgraded version and love mine..

Comment

How bout a 2 in 1 to play with?
                        The 9mm TAC Ultra MS HC earns respect with a 4.25” barrel that delivers penetrating impact, and a double stack mag well with 17-round capacity.

Buy RIA ROCK TAC ULTRA FS 9MM 22TCM9R 5" PARKERIZED ACCESSORY RAIL 9 mm RAIL: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 971416131
                        Last edited by muzzlebrake; 03-20-2023, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Hard to beat a regular old Browing Hi-Power if you like that 1911 build...
                          In that case… It’s beat by the $649 Springfield armory SA-35.

Comment

i have an officers size 9mm RIA. Had some feed issues initially, sent back, had it back in my hands in about a week and have never had another issue

Comment

Working...
                            X