X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelt-Tec PMR 30

22 MAGNUM PISTOL.

Holds 30 rounds per mag.

debating on getting one and have mbarko do some upgrades for my wife/daughter to have at home when I am out of town.

They just are not real comfy with any of my glocks or shottys.

I think a simple safety, light recoil and high round count may help?

any reviews.thoughts?

Like the one we have . It’s a good shooter .

Comment

I like mine. I did the mcarbo upgrades but I think he only one necessary is the mag retainer clip.

Comment

I love mine. Fun gun to shoot ! Only problem I have is if I load the mag with my speed loader, it will jam. Not so if I load the mag by hand. I guess the speed loader puts them in a little off kilter sometimes.

Comment

Love mine.

Comment

My grandpa carries his a lot. It's a fun gun to shoot. It doesn't like certain ammo though. Which is fairly common with rimfires. Fun gun, but pretty noisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
              22 MAGNUM PISTOL.

Holds 30 rounds per mag.

debating on getting one and have mbarko do some upgrades for my wife/daughter to have at home when I am out of town.

They just are not real comfy with any of my glocks or shottys.

I think a simple safety, light recoil and high round count may help?

any reviews.thoughts?
              I would already have one if'n they came with an adjustable rear sight.

Comment

I love mine. Get you some gold dot hollow points. 30 rounds of that would deter anyone breaking in.

Comment

Working...
                X