PSA Dagger Reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA Dagger Reviews?

Looking for a solid pistol to keep in the truck. I am terrified of it being stolen with thieves these days but also refuse to be in a situation unprepared. Dagger caught my eye especially at the price point so was curious who has purchased one and your thoughts?

Thank you

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Looking for a solid pistol to keep in the truck. I am terrified of it being stolen with thieves these days but also refuse to be in a situation unprepared. Dagger caught my eye especially at the price point so was curious who has purchased one and your thoughts?

Thank you
    I have almost pulled the trigger on it a couple of times. I don’t need another handgun but what the heck.

It has interchangeable parts with a Glock with possibly better ergonomics. Any of the reviews that I have read said it was reliable.

I might opt for the Rock 5.7 version since I don’t own one.

Comment

I don’t own one but have friends that do. It’s basically a Glock. They are happy with theirs and the bundles that palmetto sell are pretty good. Gun, ten mags and a case for something like 360 this week.

Comment

I'm waiting on the Micro Dagger and their magazines. If the magazines workout I'll likely get back into a Glock 48.

Comment

My boss just got one yesterday for a truck gun. They’re extremely cheap and take Glock mags, they seem to run fine from what I’ve read. I’d wait for one of the deals they run where it comes with an AR lower or 10 free mags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            I have almost pulled the trigger on it a couple of times. I don’t need another handgun but what the heck.

It has interchangeable parts with a Glock with possibly better ergonomics. Any of the reviews that I have read said it was reliable.

I might opt for the Rock 5.7 version since I don’t own one.
            Get both

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...te-pistol.html

Comment

My uncle has one and he likes it a lot. Hasn't had any problems with it so far and his son shoots it quite a bit. For the price I think they're probably a pretty good pistol.

Comment

Intriguing……

Comment

Had one for a little while. It ran fine. I found something else I just had to have so I sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                    Had one for a little while. It ran fine. I found something else I just had to have so I sold it.
                    Any complaints regarding the pistol?

Seems like everyone else is in a similar boat! Lots of second hand experience and seems like solid reviews for what they are but no personal experience

I will probably cave and get one in the next week or two and will update everyone!

Thanks

Comment

I bought one a while back to carry while working at the lease. Haven't shot it a ton, but no complaints yet. Price is right

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Any complaints regarding the pistol?

Seems like everyone else is in a similar boat! Lots of second hand experience and seems like solid reviews for what they are but no personal experience

I will probably cave and get one in the next week or two and will update everyone!

Thanks
                        No complaints with the pistol. Holster availability was a bit of an issue though. There may be more options now.

Comment

I have the Dagger Full Size with supressor height sights and threaded barrel. I put a zev flat trigger in it and i have zero complaints. I have probably put 3-500 rounds through it and it has gone bang everytime. Magpul mags and standard glock mags work great. Mine fits into several g17 holsters and lives in a safariland with a TLR-1HL hanging off of it. I carry it bowhunting so i dont mess up my nicer pistols. For the money you cannot beat it. That being said, replace the trigger in it and you will be much happier.

Comment

They have compacts for $299

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                              No complaints with the pistol. Holster availability was a bit of an issue though. There may be more options now.

Comment

Working...
                              X