No announcement yet.

Non successful booked hunt payment question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything ended well for all except my son but he knows it’s hurting and sometimes things don’t go as planned but he even said he didn’t think the place has the class deer or many that we were looking for, no hard feelings for anyone, we are speaking with a guide now who sent several pics of 150+ class deer he has available, he is trying to get a good pattern on them then we will head south and hunt again, season is still fairly young and I’m confident things will pan out for my son .

Comment

On a side note it was well worth $700 to me to spend time with my son outdoors and see some new country! Money well spent

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer64d View Post
        On a side note it was well worth $700 to me to spend time with my son outdoors and see some new country! Money well spent
        That’s the spirit! Me and my dad spent a LOT more in Colorado for a crappy outfitter. I still got to spend 5 days in beautiful country with my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer64d View Post
          Everything ended well for all except my son but he knows it’s hurting and sometimes things don’t go as planned but he even said he didn’t think the place has the class deer or many that we were looking for, no hard feelings for anyone, we are speaking with a guide now who sent several pics of 150+ class deer he has available, he is trying to get a good pattern on them then we will head south and hunt again, season is still fairly young and I’m confident things will pan out for my son .

Keep us posted, we are rooting for y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck on your next hunt. Any hunt spent with your son is a good one.

Comment

Working...
            X