Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2022 McLaren MCL36

Comment

Redbull junior team released and I like what McLaren did making the F1 and IndyCar liveries similiar

Comment

Looking forward to the end of this week when Ferrari and Mercedes show their cars.

Comment

I just saw that Drive To Survive season 4 will be released March 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
            I just saw that Drive To Survive season 4 will be released March 11th.
            Yessir!!!! We are soooooo ready!!![emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

New rule changes to be announced later this week concerning the incident in the season finale. Should be interesting to see what the FIA comes up with.

Comment

Here's a pretty decent time eater for those looking to watch something race care related-
                Compares Indy cars to F-1 cars, one takeaway was the only track the two have raced at recently in the same year had the F-1's circling COTA 11 seconds faster than the Indy's, but Indy Cars top speed is at least 5 mph faster than the F-1's.
                Due to differences in downforce.

Donut media is a decent time killer, this video included-

Comment

11 seconds faster?!? Wow!!

That means even a Haas can beat an Indycar. ROFL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

11 seconds faster?!? Wow!!

That means even a Haas can beat an Indycar. ROFL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Lmaooooooo..........that was so wrong, but funny!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      Here's a pretty decent time eater for those looking to watch something race care related-
                      Compares Indy cars to F-1 cars, one takeaway was the only track the two have raced at recently in the same year had the F-1's circling COTA 11 seconds faster than the Indy's, but Indy Cars top speed is at least 5 mph faster than the F-1's.

https://youtu.be/CoD-MmYJ8OM
                      Yepper, that took me down a rabbit hole for almost 2 hours! GO MAX!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

https://youtu.be/CoD-MmYJ8OM
                        That is pretty interesting, F1 and Indy were much closer in the CART days when Mansell left for the states to run in Paul Newmans team, Senna even secretly tested a Penske back then. But costs were going crazy in Indycar too and they knew it wasn't sustainable, they had multiple chassis and engines like F1 and the cars were just bonkers, engine noise and speed. Penske has Indycar going in the right direction right now for sure. Its kinda funny F1 starts to contain costs this year and their kit is looking a lot more like an Indycar now.

Comment

Wow! That is an incredibly gorgeous car! I just hope it's as fast as it is beautiful...

I think the dip in the side pods funnels air towards the rear wing for additional downforce.

Comment

Michael Masi replaced as race director.

Michael Masi will be replaced as Formula 1 Race Director and offered a new position within the FIA as part of a series of changes following the governing body’s analysis into last year’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
                            Last edited by F1addict; 02-17-2022, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Wow! That is an incredibly gorgeous car! I just hope it's as fast as it is beautiful...

I think the dip in the side pods funnels air towards the rear wing for additional downforce.

I was watching some more of that donut youtube channel, they said this years cars are actually going to much slower but not so much because of the aero rules changes with limiting wing elements but because of the larger diameter tire rims sap more energy than small rims.

Comment

Michael Masi replaced as race director.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...iXPQ98oPE.html
                                On nearly the same day hamilton announces he's not retiring....coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                                X