This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's true. Lol.

Yankee Brian hasn't even won a P5 conference championship.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

STD were better than all yallllll two programs that have zero skins in decades!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee

Baylor RTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone list ags and Texas accomplishments over last 20 years…..I’ll wait [emoji1634]

Comment

Sark after dark, all gas no brakes, new car small (120 month loan), next year, it’s different, white hot, list never ends

Comment

Sark < Kelly < Fisher..... I told a good friend of mine that's a FSU fan that Jimbo would not have the same success at aTm... California, Florida and Texas, all known for great prep football, neither state has a powerhouse collegiate football program...I'm not sure what it is...
            I'm not a fan of B.B.K. but I'll give him a chance.....

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Program 1 : 0 national championship appearances 0 NC, 0 conference championship, 0 conference championship appearances

Program 2: 1 NC 1 NC appearance, 2 conference championship, 3 conference appearances

Programs 3: 3 NC 4 NC appearances, 4 conference championships 5 appearances

Facts say neither moral victory programs in Texas can even share a seat at the table with LSU over the last 20 years.

Comment

Bob you've triggered the coonazzes and the one fake coonazz!

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post

Them facts hurt didn’t it [emoji1787]

Ain’t no one triggered by your pathetic football program

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    Bob set the bait and gut hooked them!

Fake coonazz!!! LMFAO!!!

Comment

It’s so fun shooting holes in all y’all’s emotional support post. Then watch y’all attempt to troll lol y’all the easiest book to read. lol [emoji38]

Comment

The official sponsor of Aggie football [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          As bad as the season was at Texas, the off season has gone as good as it could have so far. I still think you will see some coaching movement on the defensive side of the call for Texas.

Sounds like Gary Patterson will be announced soon as a Special Assistant to the Head Coach and have his impact on the coaching staff.
                          Gary Patterson coming has already impacted the team. I’ve heard of a few previous 4-5 star recruits entering the transfer portal and committing to UT. They have been tough to watch ever since the departure of Mack Brown/Major Applewhite. Lots of inconsistent play on both sides of the ball with tremendous talent.

Comment

Some get triggered easily on Fridays....

Lighten up Franny!

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                              Gary Patterson coming has already impacted the team. I’ve heard of a few previous 4-5 star recruits entering the transfer portal and committing to UT. They have been tough to watch ever since the departure of Mack Brown/Major Applewhite. Lots of inconsistent play on both sides of the ball with tremendous talent.
                              I personally like Patterson and the energy he brings to the game. He will be back in a HC seat soon but he will definitely help tu while he is in atx.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                It’s so fun shooting holes in all y’all’s emotional support post. Then watch y’all attempt to troll lol y’all the easiest book to read. lol [emoji38]

I'm not an emotional person. Emotional people make bad decisions and execute poorly I'm laughing on this thread most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X