X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    True, that's why RLB posted it.
    And? It’s not cool to be proud of our kids?

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
      Which of the little Johnson midgets is he? Or is that Matt Rolloff? I don’t watch little people stuff but my granddaughters loves this guy!

Proof that little talent can get you anywhere with social media these days! Even little people!
      Dude, I’m surprised you didn’t drop an “N” bomb, a homophobic slur or an antisemitic slur while on that rant.

I guess klan horn, gotta klan horn.

Comment

Dang I didn't know C.T. went to Nebraska...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Dude, I’m surprised you didn’t drop an “N” bomb, a homophobic slur or an antisemitic slur while on that rant.

And apparently he doesn’t understand how it all works either. Give me a midget with heart…[emoji16]

Comment

Triggered libs all woke up in here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Told y'all. When the dwarf loses things happen.

Comment

It’s not CFB but I did see the highlights of the bengals game tonight. Burreaux taking them to the playoffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  It’s not CFB but I did see the highlights of the bengals game tonight. Burreaux taking them to the playoffs!!!
                  B D J!
                  Chase is kill’n it also.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

I would like to apologize to all of the little people of Texas Bowhunter!

I did not realize that DeWayne and CoolHand Luke would be so insulted and offended by the little people joke!

I would be insulted by the return comments but I don’t give two ****s what the Great Moose hunter has to say about me! I know him very well and I expected something with a LITTLE SHOCKVALUE (P1 reference) to be fired back!

Again, I would like to apologize to all of my fans!
                    Last edited by gekko man; 01-16-2022, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                      I would like to apologize to all of the little people of Texas Bowhunter!

I did not realize that DeWayne and CoolHand Luke would be so insulted and offended by the little people joke!

I would be insulted by the return comments but I don’t give two ****s what the Great Moose hunter has to say about me! I know him very well and I expected something with a LITTLE SHOCKVALUE (P1 reference) to be fired back!

Again, I would like to apologize to all of my fans!
                      We respect your decision

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Sark continues to use the portal to replace or add value. Another solid take in Billingsley, TE from Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          B D J!
                          Chase is kill’n it also.

Both of them are amazing talents. I hope Coach O never takes the.m off his Christmas list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Sark continues to use the portal to replace or add value. Another solid take in Billingsley, TE from Bama.
                            Chicago kid that has tons of talent, but is very immature. Demoted to 3rd string TE because of poor practice habits, and spent time in Saban’s doghouse. Then he called out the coaches on social media. Sark and coach Banks will have to lay down the lay and Billingsley will have to change his attitude. Basically a high risk / high reward as he will either ball out or flame out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              Chicago kid that has tons of talent, but is very immature. Demoted to 3rd string TE because of poor practice habits, and spent time in Saban’s doghouse. Then he called out the coaches on social media. Sark and coach Banks will have to lay down the lay and Billingsley will have to change his attitude. Basically a high risk / high reward as he will either ball out or flame out.
                              Cajun Blake you da'man. I can hardly keep up in this transfer portal age... Have you seen any linemen that LSU can use?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X