No announcement yet.

Stickers for my boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to post a photo of my boy with his grandpa and apparently I'm too dumb to do it. LOL
    Last edited by JRandolphTX; 01-06-2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Hey Jon, post one of those pics of him and the AR!! Sure wish we'd got started talking about him shooting a deer earlier in the hunt!! I'm pretty pumped about next year already too!! Probably will have to change your avatar to reflect the added generation!!

Comment

Send me a PM with your mailing address. I have some extras from previous hunting shows I will send to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post
          I took my oldest boy (10) to the deer lease for his first trip ever with me and his grandpa and he had an amazing time. I got him some camo gear and today bought him his own gear box to store all his stuff. Mine is covered in stickers and he asked me if he could do the same.

Would any of y’all have some stickers I could buy to put on his box? I’ve emailed some hunting companies but haven’t gotten a response.

Appreciate it!
          PM me your address, I have an extra Texas Cull Hunter sticker

Comment

Here’s the Sticker. I think I have some Mathews and Nightforce too
            Attached Files

Comment

PM me your address if you need more stickers, I have a pile collecting dust in my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                Here’s the Sticker. I think I have some Mathews and Nightforce too

That's a genuine collector's item right there!! Tha heck with putting that one on a box! It should be on the back windshield of his truck!! He just got a new truck (Jon did, not his kid )

Comment

Originally posted by gandergitter View Post
                  What ever happened to the old sticker swapping thread? Did it die?
                  I just searched for it and it looks like it died in 2017.

Comment

I have a LOT of car part stickers! If interested

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Hey Jon, post one of those pics of him and the AR!! Sure wish we'd got started talking about him shooting a deer earlier in the hunt!! I'm pretty pumped about next year already too!! Probably will have to change your avatar to reflect the added generation!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aha---another southpaw!!!! I may have an Outdoor Legacy sticker from Jason if you want it---I'll check and PM you if I do, and you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                          Aha---another southpaw!!!! I may have an Outdoor Legacy sticker from Jason if you want it---I'll check and PM you if I do, and you want it.
                          I'm not sure what this about, but he swears he's left handed! LOL

Comment

please send me your address sir!!! way to raise them right!!!

Comment

Hey guys, a little back story to this... Jon did not grow up in a "hunting family"... he married into one... He's pretty green himself but is eat up with hunting and the outdoors! (Me n his dad got him hooked pretty early on...). Now he has boys of his own... They were at the ranch after Christmas for a few days... Jon didn't realize his son could hunt with him and actually shoot a deer... Thought he had to have the Hunter's safety course (and his son is not actually old enough to take the course and "have it count")... I filled him in and now he's REALLY anxious for his son to get to hunt!! Good kid too, but we gotta "man him up a bit"... note the bath robe and that sock hat is covering some "locks" the girls would be proud of!! Next trip Jackson will get his chance!! THAT's why he's now got his own "Gear box"... If it's like his dad's, it'll be on wheels and take to people to pick it up, so he'll have LOTS of room for stickers!!

Y'all are something! Thank you for helping this young man out!!

Comment

PM me your address and I will get you a couple of CARNIVORE stickers.
                                Adios,
                                Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X