Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What distance do you have your .300 blk zeroed at for supersonic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What distance do you have your .300 blk zeroed at for supersonic?

I'm headed out tomorrow to zero my .300 and am debating between zeroing at 75 and 100 for supersonic. I've got some underwood which is pretty hot. I don't know that it makes a ton of difference but I go for earhole on hogs and I need tight accuracy.

Mine was sighted in at 100 yards with Hog Hammers.

Comment

100 yard here.

Comment

50yds

Comment

50 yds with a Sig Romeo. 100 yds with the Leupold 2x7.

Comment

100 yards with a 3x9, but theres not much elevation difference between 75-100.

Comment

Mine is zeroed at 150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have my bolt action sighted in at 50 with supers, my ar is sighted in with subs at 50 yards. I only have a 2x7 on my bolt and a 1-8 on the ar. I haven’t shot the supers for long enough to shoot at longer distances, but I killed a 140lb whitetail this season at 100 yards with the supers and was impressed. With a better scope I wouldn’t hesitate to shooting 200+ yards.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Mine is zeroed at 150.

Mike D - What App is that? That might be something I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Rango View Post
                    Mike D - What App is that? That might be something I need.

It’s called iSnipe. I’ve been using it for years but it’s a pay app and the developer hasn’t been supporting it for 2+ years now. There’s a lot of new cartridges and bullets available that aren’t in the database.

Comment

Thanks. I think I'll just settle on 100 for the supers. At the moment I've got a sightmark photon RT on it as I'm more interested in putting a round in a hog's earhole. Even though I had a ton of deer on my feeder this year I just couldn't bring myself to shoot any of them.

Comment

I’d think 150 would be about perfect

Comment

I zero mine at 50 yards because I hunt in tight conditions and rarely shoot farther than that when I am hog or varmint hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                            I zero mine at 50 yards because I hunt in tight conditions and rarely shoot farther than that when I am hog or varmint hunting.
                            I'll probably never attempt a hog beyond 150 and even then will try to keep it inside of 100. I really don't like wounding an animal. I want it DRT or I won't take the shot. Period. Every hog I've shot has been in the ear hole and they drop like a bag of rocks in their spot. I've literally never had a hog take a step. The literally go stiff like a board and fall over... legs flail for a few seconds and it is over. No drama.

Comment

I decided to zero at 150 because with the Barnes 110 TAC-TX bullets I’ll take a 200 yard shot with it. I’m never more than 1.5” above POA from 0-150.

I’ve played with it out to 300 on steel and it’s plenty accurate. This is with an 8” SBR at that. Disregard the high shot, that was on the nut behind the trigger. Dialed the wrong come up. [emoji58]

Comment

Working...
                              X