No announcement yet.

The supernatural, UFOs, Nephilims, Demons etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Northern Europeans write of tales of dragons? No idea where that could of come from.

Last Monday over Iceland.
    Attached Files

Comment

I know for fact demons are real I use to be married to one.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
        Well 200 years ago you could have said the same things about flying, electricity, going to the moon ,satellites ,mobile phones ,etc. ,etc.
        we humans are pretty good at figuring things out LOL !
        Apples and oranges.

None of the things you listed defy laws of physics. Even most of the space gurus agree it's near impossible.

Even if (and that's one huge IF) someone came up with a theory to travel at the speed of light it would take decades or longer for a human to try it. But how would you stop? And it would still take well over 4 years to get to the nearest star.

Let that sink in.. Over 4 years traveling the speed of light. LOL

Answer (1 of 6): Unless someone finds a way to violate the laws of physics, we won’t travel any faster than we do today. The record holder is also easy to find, it’s the New Horizons mission to Pluto and the Kuiper belt. Launched by NASA in 2006, it shot directly to a solar system escape velocity...

The closest potentially habitable planet outside of our solar system is an intimidating 4.2 light-years away, but that hasn't stopped scientists from dreaming of ways to get there. Here's a timeline for when you can expect to see the first human leave the solar system.

And these are the people who would exaggerate the most in their favor. Need to keep that in mind.

Comment

I guess I don't understand why tou can believe in God and also believe in extraterrestrial life. We don't have all the answers one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
            Why did Northern Europeans write of tales of dragons? No idea where that could of come from.

Last Monday over Iceland.
            it was not because of the northern lights.

Comment

I am really interested in watching movies, documentaries, reading books intelligently written or produced. It is entertainment for me. Over the years, I have looked for things I could not explain but the buggas, haints and time travellers have avoided me. I even try to watch "Ancient Aliens" from time to time but cannot watch over 3 minutes of it. They just have bad hairdos and will relate absolutely anything to aliens or the supernatural. Some things are very hard to explain but mankind simply does not have the correct answers to all the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                You said humans... what are you implying then?
                I'm implying that either academia has no idea what their talking about when discussing the multitude of magalith structures on earth, or they dont want you to know the truth about human history because it might ( like the existence of aliens ) cause strife with us simple humans today.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                  I guess I don't understand why tou can believe in God and also believe in extraterrestrial life. We don't have all the answers one way or the other.
                  Agreed

Comment

I believe we are not alone in this universe. Also believe things that happen that aren't explainable to be paranormal. Couple of times in my life, I felt like I wasn't alone when no one else was close.

Comment

My opinion, but I believe in God and in the Devil. UFOs and aliens are made up by Hollywood for crappy pg-13 movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        That's nothing, have you heard the origins of scientology?

Those SOBs should all be locked up...
                        what you don’t believe we are all alien spirits trapped in human bodies that zenew put here in a gaint valcano ? ( By the way that cost me 1 million dollars to reach the level that told me )
                        Man what does a sci fi writer have to do to convince you LOL !

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                          My opinion, but I believe in God and in the Devil. UFOs and aliens are made up by Hollywood for crappy pg-13 movies.
                          Only problem with that opinion would be the cave drawings and pictographs all over the world showing aliens. Thousands of years of written history of star people.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                            I guess I don't understand why "you can't" believe in God and also believe in extraterrestrial life. We don't have all the answers one way or the other.
                            Fixed it

Comment

Does one believe Michael Jackson ate Tide pods?

Comment

Crooked arrow ! Are you referring in the book of GENESIS chapter 6 verse 4 that the nephilim were giant aliens or (bad angels kicked out of the heavens ) or from “outer space”If so you are correct!

Comment

Working...
                                X