Cotton seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Looks like it’s running $320-$325 a ton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's about $80-100 more than out west in bulk...unless those prices have jumped too..

Comment

You should be able to get a bulk ton for around $140. That's feedlot quality type cottonseed.

If your google is broke, try bing. Should be able to find a gin nearby your hunting property that you can call. They will only sell in bulk, so you will have to make arrangements for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
        You should be able to get a bulk ton for around $140. That's feedlot quality type cottonseed.

If your google is broke, try bing. Should be able to find a gin nearby your hunting property that you can call. They will only sell in bulk, so you will have to make arrangements for that.

I wish it was that cheap for us....bad year for cotton seed....

Comment

Just quoted me 310 a ton at Gorman feed and mill (good golly)

Comment

Prices will be high across the board this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I wish it was that cheap for us....bad year for cotton seed....
              I called all the gulf coast gins from Robstown all the way to Wharton looking for good seed for my cattle. I got prices from $140 to $180 per ton for feedlot quality seed.

Comment

I called all the gulf coast gins from Robstown all the way to Wharton looking for good seed for my cattle. I got prices from $140 to $180 per ton for feedlot quality seed.

Is feedlot quality the good stuff? Prices sure are a lot higher out West

Comment

Good deal for yall. Ours is $225-240 but they still have cotton standing in the fields out west. In some places they couldn't get to and its gonna get insuranced I bet... Last year it was $169 in January now that I checked back on it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Is feedlot quality the good stuff? Prices sure are a lot higher out West
                    No.......but good enough for what I need it for. Still high protein though, and helps my cows big time in the winter.

Comment

Working...
                    X