Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
    Ya.

Remember when science said red wolves were their own species?

You mean still do correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      You mean still do correct?

"The first large study of North American wolf genomes has found that there is only one species on the continent: the gray wolf. Two other purported species, the Eastern wolf and the red wolf, are mixes of gray wolf and coyote DNA, the scientists behind the study concluded."

Science also says "red wolves" are extinct in the wild yet you can't seem to accept that.

Either way, you clearly think science is great when it benefits your argument but quickly ignore it when it doesn't. You can't have both.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        "The first large study of North American wolf genomes has found that there is only one species on the continent: the gray wolf. Two other purported species, the Eastern wolf and the red wolf, are mixes of gray wolf and coyote DNA, the scientists behind the study concluded."

Science also says "red wolves" are extinct in the wild yet you can't seem to accept that.

Either way, you clearly think science is great when it benefits your argument but quickly ignore it when it doesn't. You can't have both.
        I don't except it because IMO they are not extinct. I know and believe what I see and have seen since the extinct declaration was made, not what I am told..
        Coyotes or hybrids that should be, based on science, predominatly coyote, according to scientist, do not or could not possibly grow to be 70-80 pounds and have a distinct look..

Science is great but its far from absolute when it comes to wildlife and nature.. That's been proven time and time again..

Life is full of choices.. You can believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe.. As you can see scientists cant even agree on this subject..

Comment

I just saw a red wolf flying a black helicopter full of black panthers wearing a tinfoil hat....beats all I've ever seen......

Helicopter had ghost mirrors and stacks..
          Last edited by Smart; 01-15-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Most scientists believe in Big Bang and evolution do y’all scientists believer believe that way also?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I just saw a red wolf flying a black helicopter full of black panthers wearing a tinfoil hat....beats all I've ever seen......

Were they chasing that UFO?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Were they chasing that UFO?

Yes! You saw it too?

Comment

I was shocked to see the chopper doing air drops of pea gravel at predetermined locations

Comment

and don't forget the testicles hanging in back.

Comment

Wolf Corner

The most important piece of evidence in this thread.... is this pic evidence of the first ever dead animal selfie?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
                        Most scientists believe in Big Bang and evolution do y’all scientists believer believe that way also?
                        With these clowns would you expect anything less?? Surely not..

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          I was shocked to see the chopper doing air drops of pea gravel at predetermined locations
                          That wasnt pea gravel.. They were dropping rainbow skittles and peanut M&M's over Smarts place..LMAO..

Comment

This simply isn't believable.

They lack the strength in the opposable thumbs to fly helicopters on the level it'd take to obtain a license.

Comment

That wasnt pea gravel.. They were dropping rainbow skittles and peanut M&M's over Smarts place..LMAO..

Regular M&Ms.....no peanuts..

Comment

Regular M&Ms.....no peanuts..
                                I hope a pure blood 100% Red wolf bites you square in the azz the next time your in the woods.. LMBO!!

Comment

Working...
                                X