Which Shotgun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Shotgun?

I'm looking at a couple shotguns. Still deciding on 12ga or 20ga.

The ones i'm looking at are Beretta A300, Franchi Affinity Elite and Benelli M2.
    Was looking at Beretta A400 but just a little out of my price range.

Also, if anyone had any leads as to where is the best place to purchase, let me know.

M2 in 20 gauge would be a helluva good dove/quail gun.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      M2 in 20 gauge would be a helluva good dove/quail gun.
      Yeah i was lucky enough to go to Argentina several years ago. Shot over 3,500 rounds in 2 days and never missed a beat. Really wanting a left-handed one but they are hard to come by.
      Last edited by Kenner97; 01-15-2021, 01:18 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I’ve got a benelli montefeltro in 20ga that is off the charts nice to shoot. If looking at 20ga I’d add that to the list

Comment

M2 is a great gun for dove/quail that ive been shooting for many years without any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            I’ve got a benelli montefeltro in 20ga that is off the charts nice to shoot. If looking at 20ga I’d add that to the list
            Yeah i can add this one to the list too!!

Comment

I had the same gun in 12 for ducks never missed a beat and I don’t clean it as much as I should

Comment

What do you think about left-handed shotgun as i shoot left-handed. I have been shooting right handed shotguns all of my life.

Comment

A400 Xtreme 12 and A400 Xplor 20 are my favorites. Was seeing some of the Synthetic A400 Xtreme Plus for around $1350 online at random gun stores, if In-stock.

The A300 and A350 are good solid guns just dont have a few features of the A400 but more than capable of being a great shotgun. I recently shot a buddy's Winchester SX3 12 & SX4 in 20 gauge and really liked them as well, for that price range.

On your List, i like A300 12 gauge and M2 20 gauge.
                  Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-15-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                    Yeah i was lucky enough to go to Argentina several years ago. Shot over 3,500 rounds in 2 days and never missed a beat. Really wanting a left-handed one but they are hard to come by.
                    Johnny's sport shop in Eagle Lake Texas has a left handed M2 20 in stock

Comment

A300 is trash IMO. If i'm picking between those 3 i'm taking the M2 but i would also just save another $300 and get the A400 extreme plus.

Comment

If legit, this would be a pretty solid deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          If legit, this would be a pretty solid deal.

https://texasguntrader.com/category/...tka-Tungt.html
                          I'd be shocked if that was a real seller.

Comment

I bought a Benelli Montefeltro Super 90 in 20ga as a college graduation present to myself.

I spent $795 on it (yes it was a LONG time ago).

Best shooting shotgun EVER! (I own at least 6 others)

I've hunted everything with it in numerous states and Canada too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
                              Johnny's sport shop in Eagle Lake Texas has a left handed M2 20 in stock
                              A little far from me but thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X