Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
    Too bad Tikka discontinued the Compact
    Where did you hear this? Tikka still shows it on their website.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
      I'm in Central TX and needing to get a couple barrels threaded. Do you guys have anyone you would reccomend? Thanks in advance!
      Morgan Richey at Class III Machining out of Dallas

Comment

I ended up going with the t3x lite veil.. I sacrificed a little since it had a 22” barrel but it was factory threaded 5/8-24.
        I’m impressed. It shoots 150gr, 168gr and 175gr bullets all sub moa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigL71 View Post
          Morgan Richey at Class III Machining out of Dallas
          Thanks!

Comment

I was going to do this exact thing last year and ended up buying a Bergara Ridge SP instead.

Had everything I wanted, and honestly, I like it much more than the Tikka.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
              I was going to do this exact thing last year and ended up buying a Bergara Ridge SP instead.

Had everything I wanted, and honestly, I like it much more than the Tikka.
              I’ve already got a Ridge SP in 308. Topped it with a Vx5hd and it’s a sweet little gun. I really want to love it but I just can’t get it to shoot like this tikka does. The only round I’ve found that consistently shoots MOA in the Bergara is 175gr federal tlr.. The tikka shoots everything I shoot out of it in 1 tiny clover leaf

Comment

Interesting, I am shooting 1/2”- 3/4” 5 shot groups with Rem 150gr SP Core-lokts.

The Tikka in .270 Wsm does the same (unsuppressed), but the Bergara just feels a lot tighter and better quality IMHO.
                Last edited by Greenheadless; 01-18-2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Morgan @ Class III Machining out of Dallas

Comment

The Bergara Ridge SP I had was extremely picky. I tried 10 different loads. Like KKP055 said, the Federal TLR's would group right at MOA, as well as Hornady Black A Max 168 grain. My Tikka's are night and day better guns. They shoot everything well. Better triggers, actions, barrels, and much lighter. I replaced the Bergara Ridge with a Tikka T3X Lite compact. 20" barrel from the factory.

Comment

Working...
                    X