No announcement yet.

Knee Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear you are improving, someday, after I keep putting off the inevitable, I'll be in the same "shoes".

Comment

Well It's time for round 2
      I'm scheduled to get the other knee done next Wed. morning. I'm not looking forward to it but I really don't have a choice.

Comment

Good luck. Since this the second knee at least you know what to expect and what not to do.

Comment

Well 2nd knee done
          Doc said it went good not much pain so far but I have a block that will last about 72 hrs.

Comment

Dang, I’m scared now. I get my left done the 19th. Guess I will start working on it

Comment

Good Luck, I hope it is a much quicker recovery on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                Good to hear you are improving, someday, after I keep putting off the inevitable, I'll be in the same "shoes".
                Yes...me also. The bad knees forced me into retirement. Which is not all that bad after 35 years in heavy electrical construction. SS gave me what I needed and I'm filing my retirement papers after the new year. So I have been following this thread and paying attention to your recovery. Having torn meniscus surgery and acl replacement in the past were band aids to my problem.
                Knee replacements...yes two of them are in the future.
                Get well soon.

Comment

This one should go a lot easier I’m guessing no ligiment replacement on this knee just a total joint replacement I’m already walking around without a walker or cane. I’m sure when the block wears off that will be a different story.
                  Good luck guys with your surgeries

Comment

Thanks for all your updates and explanations. It's in my near future as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X