Ammo Alley legit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo Alley legit

Looking at Ammo Alley site, they seem to have some stock and looks legit online with reviews. Anyone have personal experience with this company? The thing that has me worried is not taking CCs for online purchases…. Sketchy but maybe they have their reasoning.

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
    Looking at Ammo Alley site, they seem to have some stock and looks legit online with reviews. Anyone have personal experience with this company? The thing that has me worried is not taking CCs for online purchases…. Sketchy but maybe they have their reasoning.
    Be the Guinea pig.......Give them a try and let us know

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
      There were a lot of scam ammo companies that popped up during the great shortage and all of them followed similar operating patterns and one of the big ones was no credit cards. If they don't take a credit card, it is because of the fees involved. Most legit companies either eat the fees or simply add a surcharge of 2-3% for using one. If they don't take it at all, I'd definitely not do business with them. Your mileage may vary.

Comment

Well they have good reviews posted for several years back as well as some videos on YouTube. Indoor gun range etc.
        check out their Facebook page
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
        Last edited by Deuce16; 06-23-2022, 06:31 AM.

Comment

No CC screams scam and it's very easy to make fake reviews. Do with that what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
            There were a lot of scam ammo companies that popped up during the great shortage and all of them followed similar operating patterns and one of the big ones was no credit cards. If they don't take a credit card, it is because of the fees involved. Most legit companies either eat the fees or simply add a surcharge of 2-3% for using one. If they don't take it at all, I'd definitely not do business with them. Your mileage may vary.
            Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
            No CC screams scam and it's very easy to make fake reviews. Do with that what you will.
            these guys NAILED IT!

Run don't walk

Comment

Look at SG Ammo, have bought a good bit from them. Prices are decent as well on SOME stuff.

Comment

It’s your money. Just kiss it goodbye before you send it.

Comment

Scam sites are getting really good at setting up scam sites that look legit. Photos of the store, range, customer reviews. All easy to do in this age of computer manipulation. Everything is stolen from other places or made up. They are thieves after all.
                  The first clue is the prices that beat everyone else, usually dramatically, and they don’t take credit cards. Does it have a “customer rep” pop up to help you with questions and walk you through the process? Is his name Habib? Only take PayPal or some other money transfer but only with family and friends but not as a business? Scam!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    It’s your money. Just kiss it goodbye before you send it.
                    This is why I am asking if anyone has used them…. I like my money!

Comment

What are you looking for??

Comment

i would avoid it
                        a friend got scammed on something very similar; they wouldnt take a credit card and had him use a cash app. they even showed 2 of "their" store fronts which turned out to be someone else's legit business

Comment

Henry Rifles even has them listed as a dealer.
                          And listed on the FFL pages
                          Last edited by Deuce16; 06-23-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Well seems Ammo Alley is legit and a good dude runs the store but they only sell to locals, no shipping, due to supply issues. Which I respect.
                            But “Ammo Alley Home” is NOT legit, and a scam no doubt.

Comment

Glad you figured it out and didn't fall for it. Doesn't surprise me. Lots of websites have popped up that use the name of a real business or manufacturer. There's plenty of new (insert maker here)arms.com sites that seem to have every model ever made for low prices, cheap ammo, and can only pay by a money app with no buyer protection. Stay vigilant guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X