Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonzo-rella. Disney junior no longer allowed here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watch the first 20sec of this video. I literally couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I thought I was bring pranked.

Wife noticed it Thursday and changed the channel. I found the clip today with an easy search.

Sick sick world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There’s two girl’s kissing in the new Buzz Lightyear. Absolutely no need for that, really no need for any romance straight, gay or otherwise…. Just trying to meinkampf kids into believing it’s normal

Comment

SMH! When are people going to start paying attention to what their children watch…

Comment

Ugh, that makes my job even harder as a kindergarten teacher. We don’t watch Disney at school but now I have to be sure I don’t let them talk about that show or movie. And I will have to be even more careful about what versions of Cinderella that we read as fairytales are a requirement on the essential skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by NanR; 06-19-2022, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Ban guns. Promote mental illness.

Comment

Heard that new lightyear movie had some wokeness in it. They must have already had that made before their stock dropped to half of what it was a year ago.

Comment

Hate to play devils advocate but this isn’t new nor “woke”.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC View Post

https://youtu.be/PzeTnEA4Rkg

I agree with you here, but all that stuff was done in a “joking” light. The gonzo thing and the new buzz lightyear is done in a “normal” light.

Best I can describe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

groom the kids because men are no longer in the home. If hte American family was still the American family this **** would not be happening

Comment

Originally posted by USMC View Post

https://youtu.be/PzeTnEA4Rkg
                    I understand what your point is....
                    But Bugs was done, in an entirely different context..

Comment

Sickening

Comment

As some of you folks have mentioned, this is in big part because of a lack of family values.

For those that travel to Europe, is this what is going on over there as well??

Comment

The slow and steady unraveling of the morale fabric of America. What one generation tolerates, the next will embrace. This indoctrination has been happening for decades. This is what tolerance leads to.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                            What one generation tolerates, the next will embrace. This indoctrination has been happening for decades.
                            Good example....Remember Elvis !! Remember how shocked your parents were, and all the kids thought he was 'cool'.

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                              Good example....Remember Elvis !! Remember how shocked your parents were, and all the kids thought he was 'cool'.
                              Go put on your dress

Comment

Working...
                              X