Jet Ski Accident - San Jacinto River

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jet Ski Accident - San Jacinto River

Sharing this for a coworker. His brother & cousin were the two people injured in the accident. From what I understand, his brother has a broken leg & fractured ribs. His cousin sustained life threatening injuries & was in bad shape as of yesterday afternoon. Any information is appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JMKro; 06-28-2022, 06:11 AM.

Hit and Run !!!
    I get the feeling, booze may be involved..

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
      Hit and Run !!!
      I get the feeling, booze may be involved..
      Who knows, man. That's definitely a possibility. I could also see it being someone just hauling *** & not paying attention. That's one thing that really started annoying me about being on the water: peoples disregard for personal space. Sometimes you can't help it, and I get that. But when you have hundreds of yards, a mile, etc. of open water, and you feel the need to cruise by someone within a cast distance? That **** makes my blood boil .

Comment

OP, I hope they find them. Is there any description of the boat/jetski/vessel that hit them??

Comment

Bad stuff

Comment

Prayers for full recovery and healing.

Comment

So were they run over by a boat or another jet ski?

Comment

Rarely anything good comes from that stretch of the river. Surprised that park hasnt been closed down

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  OP, I hope they find them. Is there any description of the boat/jetski/vessel that hit them??
                  I haven't heard anything definite as to a description, besides it was another jet ski.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    So were they run over by a boat or another jet ski?
                    Another jet ski.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Rarely anything good comes from that stretch of the river. Surprised that park hasnt been closed down
                      Most of the comments on the Texas Game Warden's Facebook post said similar things, unfortunately.

Comment

Yes, that stretch of river is a zoo, especially now that Extreme rents jet fleas. I drive by there every day and apparently not a lot of the clientele is gainfully employed, as it crowded most days.

Comment

Saw on the FB page the jet ski that hit them was yellow and black. Glad it's starting to get narrowed down.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                            Most of the comments on the Texas Game Warden's Facebook post said similar things, unfortunately.
                            Ive been out there several times, boat/atv accidents, drownings and just plain body recoveries.

Comment

Hope they apprehend these *******s!

Comment

Working...
                              X