Rocker B Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocker B Ranch

We are playing a 10u World Series in Frisco this week and just got a call asking us to pick up at Rocker B Friday-Sun after our series. They are sold out for rooms/cabins. Does anyone have any advice as to where I should look to book a room? We’ve never been there before so I have no idea. Google shows Grayford. Just thought I would ask.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocker B Ranch

We take the camper and stay at Rock Creek Camp 6 miles away on the lake. They also have small cabins that some of our people have stayed in. Ownership is awesome, and they will do all they can to accommodate you.

We were there last weekend.

Comment

The only Rocker B I know if is in Mertzon Texas. Heck of a place. About 180,000 acres. Huge deer. Sorry, must be a different place.

Comment

There’s nothing in Graford, mineral Wells and Graham are not far, but Graham is the wrong way from you. Weatherford is your other option, unles you can find something on the east side of the lake.

Comment

Thanks D Mo. I’ll try your first option in the morning

Comment

You can check vrbo to see if there is anything available. I'm rented out this weekend for group playing at Rocker B

Comment

Bc it drives me crazy when we never get closure on threads, my twins are staying at Rocker B with the team and mom and I are at the days inn in mineral wells. Just had breakfast at Jimmies and we won our first game last night about to play again at 11:15. Today will be our 9th game this week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
                The only Rocker B I know if is in Mertzon Texas. Heck of a place. About 180,000 acres. Huge deer. Sorry, must be a different place.
                Been there and it is a great place to hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                  Bc it drives me crazy when we never get closure on threads, my twins are staying at Rocker B with the team and mom and I are at the days inn in mineral wells. Just had breakfast at Jimmies and we won our first game last night about to play again at 11:15. Today will be our 9th game this week!!!
                  Awesome!!

Comment

Lol yep I was thinking Rocker B 180k acres…. Owned by Scottish rite Children’s hospital. Heck of an operation! I have hunted there a few times

Comment

Originally posted by J Loves Huntin View Post
                      Lol yep I was thinking Rocker B 180k acres…. Owned by Scottish rite Children’s hospital. Heck of an operation! I have hunted there a few times
                      I hear you, awesome ranch ! Can’t speak about the RV park ?
                      To bad some ranch’s don’t trademark ™️ the names

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post

The bar opens at 11, I highly recommend the bloody Mary. Which field are you guys playing on?

Comment

We have been on Byrd. Knock on wood but we run ruled both games. We’ve clinched the bracket so tomorrow we will save pitchers. Tomorrow we play on HK Bonds

Comment

Wild fires out here behind the fields.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              The bar opens at 11, I highly recommend the bloody Mary. Which field are you guys playing on?

Best bloody I’ve ever had.

Comment

Working...
                              X