X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great, beautiful pool!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s full! Tested it out yesterday. Pumps will be started today I can’t wait to see the waterfall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. Looks great!

Comment

Awesome. Looks great.

Comment

Nice!!!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

wow, not sure if all the dates are correct but that seemed fast. how long was total build?

looks awesome!

Comment

Looks great man! lots of fun to be had this upcoming year!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  wow, not sure if all the dates are correct but that seemed fast. how long was total build?

looks awesome!
                  Oh fast it was not....

We signed with the pool company in February with a hope to dig in April that turned into May. After the 14th round with Bank of America (which started in Feb as well) we got our money in May. Great credit, zero issues on our part to be completely honest. Friends dont let friends use BOA. They finally punched a hole on July 13th and left around lunchtime. By 5 PM we had a couple hours of torrential rain and the sides caved in. In the end, I was told our pool took 6x the gunite it should have. Finally got steel and gunite the last half of August and it moved fairly quick from there. The 8 months of stress melted today when they turned the waterfall on. We are on cloud 9 around here. They met our goal to swim this weekend for my kiddos 5th birthday party on saturday (11/1 Bday) so she got one hell of a present.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                    Oh fast it was not....

We signed with the pool company in February with a hope to dig in April that turned into May. After the 14th round with Bank of America (which started in Feb as well) we got our money in May. Great credit, zero issues on our part to be completely honest. Friends dont let friends use BOA. They finally punched a hole on July 13th and left around lunchtime. By 5 PM we had a couple hours of torrential rain and the sides caved in. In the end, I was told our pool took 6x the gunite it should have. Finally got steel and gunite the last half of August and it moved fairly quick from there. The 8 months of stress melted today when they turned the waterfall on. We are on cloud 9 around here. They met our goal to swim this weekend for my kiddos 5th birthday party on saturday (11/1 Bday) so she got one hell of a present.
                    Sounds like one hell of a ride. Glad it worked out good.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Coming along slowly

Comment

How do you like your decking material? Hot on the feet?
                          Planning our next pool now and everyone say use cool deck.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                            How do you like your decking material? Hot on the feet?
                            Planning our next pool now and everyone say use cool deck.

We love it so far. Haven’t been through a summer with it so not sure on the heat. Everyone cautioned us against cool deck because once it chips, and it will, all you can do is patch it and have it look like crap until you redo it. No idea how true that is

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              We love it so far. Haven’t been through a summer with it so not sure on the heat. Everyone cautioned us against cool deck because once it chips, and it will, all you can do is patch it and have it look like crap until you redo it. No idea how true that is

What I am worried about. I have never seen any cooldeck that looked good after the first year. Is yours Pebbletech?

Comment

Pool is pebbletec. Decking is pea gravel. Smaller gravel than I saw as a kid

Comment

Working...
                                X