Whitetail Hunt Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't believe this.

A guy, evidently very nice guy, wants to let people that don't have leases to get to hunt. Probably multiple people, thereby creating chances for many people, kids, and family to get to hunt.

Then people want to lease it out from under them!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
      Good morning. I wanted to make an offer to those that may have lost their lease or do not have a place to hunt this year. Many of you know that my FIL passed away in February and we inherited his place in Fredericksburg. I had it up for lease on here and had it leased with a person from Fredericksburg. Well, let's just say that it did not work out with this individual.

Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in hunting the property. I would really like for someone that has lost their lease, does not have a place to hunt, or wants to bring a kid out to hunt to be the first ones to come out. Please send me a PM if you are interested and I will get you more information and all of the details.

I also have our family land in Florence, that I hunt on, that is an option as well. I have done this for the past 3 years and had three different dad's and their sons come out and shoot some deer. One young man was able to harvest his first buck, an 8 point two years ago. I am going to try to find the thread and post on here.

Again, if interested, please send me a PM.

You are a rare breed. The hunting community thanks you for this. It may be the only way a new kid gets introduced to hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
        You are a rare breed. The hunting community thanks you for this. It may be the only way a new kid gets introduced to hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        x2 super generous offer.

Comment

Forgot to mention that we do have hogs and they are free. Kill em all if you see them. Fredericksburg place has pigs galore and the Florence place does have hogs as well, but they dont come out all the time. I killed a nasty boar 2 years ago and have shot a few and let them run off. They will come out and surprise you. Kill all of them too.

I will try to post a pic of the boar, if I can find it.

Comment

Such a great gesture!!!

Comment

awesome gesture.

Comment

Great gesture indeed! Never had a lease and would love to make those memories with my kids as my father in law did with his. We'll find one eventually. Best of luck to whoever lands this one!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

I don't have a place to hunt, or lease, and would love to take my boy out.

But you know how scheduling is with coaching, I also feel there is probably a lot of individuals out there that actually "need" this more than me.

Free bump and kudos for the good gesture.

Comment

Very cool

Comment

What an awesome gesture. Best of luck to the lucky hunters who are picked!

Comment

Thanks for the response. I have gotten a lot of inquiries and I apologize if my post was not clear. I guess I need to get one of these English teachers to proof read my work before I hit post. At this time, we are not looking to lease the property for this season. We may lease it next season. That all depends on the survey, the deed, and all that stuff that has to be taken care of when you inherit some land and it is split with another sibling. I dont think it will be a problem.

I have received a lot of PM's regarding leasing the property and I dont want anyone to think that I am ignoring them, so please know that I am not. At this time, I am trying to answer the messages that are interested in hunting for 3-4 days this year. I will answer all the PM's regarding the possible lease of the property for next year, but please know that it is not at the top of the priority list. If that sounds rude, I apologize, but I will get back with those interested in leasing for next season. If you have any questions, please let me know. I am hesitant to post my number on the public thread, but I can send it to you in a PM, if someone would rather talk in person.

Comment

Good for you sir.

Comment

Solid gesture Coach. We have purchased firewood from him the last two years and it has always been more wood than we expected. He has gone out of his way to meet up with us as well.
                              Well done sir.

Comment

Good stuff. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X