X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats guys!

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
      I got drawn with AD (hoyt21) and let’s just say between the two of us 6 animals hit the ground, and one of them being a great axis! 2 Stag, 2 bucks, 1 axis buck and one axis doe total.
      Great animals! You’ve had one heck of a 2 wks!

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
        I got drawn with AD (hoyt21) and let’s just say between the two of us 6 animals hit the ground, and one of them being a great axis! 2 Stag, 2 bucks, 1 axis buck and one axis doe total.
        Can we get some pictures?! I drew the exotic only hunt in Feb.!!

Comment

That was me in the maroon f 250.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My kids have a hunt this weekend out there. Can I pm you for some info? Awesome animals you got there.

Comment

Originally posted by lavacahunter View Post
                My kids have a hunt this weekend out there. Can I pm you for some info? Awesome animals you got there.
                Yes sir. Shoot me a pm and I’ll help anyway I can. I’ll respond tomorrow morning to if that works I’m about to pass out. Lol

Comment

Will do

Comment

That’s a really nice axis buck, those Sambar are huge!!! I heard the Sambar are pretty thick out there and the axis are good too but harder to find, these pictures have me pumped! How did y’all hunt it? I would PM you but I don’t have enough posts yet to PM people, my hunt is Feb 4-6

Comment

Wow Congratulations. That's unbelievable. There will be ten thousand entries next year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Jbarr you got my pm?

Comment

I sent the link to this thread to my BIL. Needless to say when he saw those animals, he was stoked. Looking forward to January.

Comment

I am doing a yearly recap at the end of the year of the stories. If you wanna see my pics
                            Stx_cazador on Instagram. The axis are rare there that’s for sure. And he’s a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                              Me and Jbarr on here have been putting in for sometime and today we finall struck on The Powderhorn. If anyone has Info they’d be willing to share I’d appreciate the help. We got last week of oct
                              Congratz on the draw goodluck!

Comment

Working...
                              X