Texas is calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas is calling

Have you ever been stuck in a rut at some point in life and just feel the need to put your emotions into 4hi n get the F out? I've had the feeling for awhile now and I'm to the point of throwing caution to the wind n hittin the road. I'm 37 and have lived in the same small town my whole life. I just need a change of scenery. Any good jobs down there? What's typical rent etc.?

you can always head down to the southern part of the state and get into the oil field...tons of work I hear....

Comment

Midland/Odessa has a lot of jobs in the oil field, but good luck finding a place to live. Oil field in South TX also.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
        you can always head down to the southern part of the state and get into the oil field...tons of work I hear....
        Very true, tons of work and tons of money to be made, se trxas is pickin up big time

Comment

I know the feeling.

I have been statione din Ms, Wa, and Nv so far. I have also been to Id and Mt.

There is no place like home and we are trying whatever it taked to get orders back to anywhere in Texas. As long as we are there, things will be alright.

Comment

Working...
          X