Today’s Covid Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today’s Covid Cure

A study published Friday finds the the common anti-parasite drug Ivermectin can stop the virus that causes COVID-19 from multiplying in a laboratory setting.

This could be big
    Let’s hope it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope so

Comment

We used to use that to de-worm our cattle. Regardless, if it is effective for COVID-19, that'll be awesome.

Comment

Interesting. I use it for heartworm for my dog

Comment

I’d tell them to give everything they have to me from Z-Pack to worm medicine

Comment

My dogs get some every year

Comment

I get a good dose everytime has I worm cattle

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  I’d tell them to give everything they have to me from Z-Pack to worm medicine
                  Me too, since I'm in 3 or 4 of the high risk categories.

Comment

I’ve Ivomec’d myself. Loaned a hunting jacket to a client while on a goose hunt back in the day. Got the jacket back along with scabies too. Went to the dr and the topical stuff didn’t work at all that he prescribed. Got online and saw that they were using Ivomec to treat homeless people with It. 2/10’s of a cc/40#’s of body weight in a shot glass with a whiskey chaser. Tastes horrible so send It to the back of your throat. Solved my problem in 2 days. I learned to never ever loan out my stuff again. More isn’t better, don’t OD on It. It’s really cheap at a feed store.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
                      I’ve Ivomec’d myself. Loaned a hunting jacket to a client while on a goose hunt back in the day. Got the jacket back along with scabies too. Went to the dr and the topical stuff didn’t work at all that he prescribed. Got online and saw that they were using Ivomec to treat homeless people with It. 2/10’s of a cc/40#’s of body weight in a shot glass with a whiskey chaser. Tastes horrible so send It to the back of your throat. Solved my problem in 2 days. I learned to never ever loan out my stuff again. More isn’t better, don’t OD on It. It’s really cheap at a feed store.
                      New England Journal of Medicine can't hold a candle to the TBH field research task force!

Comment

Millions of people already take it World wide.

Comment

And here's another new and breaking possible cure:

Distributed Bio co-founder and CEO Dr. Jacob Glanville joined "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Friday to talk about his company's laboratory engineering a therapeutic antibody to combat the coronavirus.

Comment

I got some on me two weeks ago as well as gave myself a black leg shot

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                              I got some on me two weeks ago as well as gave myself a black leg shot
                              What dosage did you use?

I've used Ivermectin for years on my beagles for heart worm prevention.

I never thought I'd be considering using it on myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X