Save the DAte Africa Night San Antonio and Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save the DAte Africa Night San Antonio and Austin

If anyone is looking for a good social evening amongst fellow hunters, both rifle or archery, and if you wanted to get more info to plan a trip to the dark continent, the outfitter I hunted with, Dries Visser Safaris, is hosting a social evening, a little range competition and providing food and beverage in our areas while they are here for the safari show season.

This also a great chance to catch up on eveyone's deer season, meet like minded sportsmen, and support our local archery shops.

Family friendly, bring those kids and get them exposed to the sportsmen life style every chance you get!

Also a good chance for our SCI and DSC folks to mingle and get out in the community.

For the San Antonio Area: Mesquite Archery is hosting an Africa Night on Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 from 5 - 9 PM at their shop located @ 5711 Kenwick St, San Antonio, TX 78238

For the Austin area, come visit at Archery County on Thursday January 26th, 2017 from 5 PM - 9 PM located @ 8121 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78758

Should be a great time and just by showing up, you get a chance at one of three great safari packages. That is definitely worth the free price of admission!

Hope some of ya'll can save the date and pass along to your hunting buddies

Dries Visser Safaris Raffle Flyer - Archery Country Austin.pdf

Dries Visser Safaris Raffle Flyer - Mesquite Archery San Antonio.pdf

[ATTACH]829420[/ATTACH]

Comment

anyone planning to come?

Comment

Originally posted by Travissalinas View Post
        anyone planning to come?
        I'd bet Bryce would show up. Let him know about the San Antonio show, he is starting to get interested in bowhunting.

Comment

I may try to come to Archery Country. That's just a few days before I leave for Cancun, so we'll see.

That's a good excuse to check out the shop with the new ownership.

Comment

we are a little more than a week out, hope to meet some folks there

this can be for interest in rifle or bow, looking forward to the comradery of other sportsmen

i'm planning to hit the San Antonio event and possible the Austin too

Comment

Working...
            X