No announcement yet.

Arrow rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never ran a cable driven drop rest through the cables. I run it along the cable then serve above,around, and below the melt the cord into nice little ball. No press required, no tuning issues, no problems.

To answer the question, I've really enjoyed my Trophy Taker shaky Hunter, my current NAP Apache, and LD Pro V. I hate biscuits. I've got a Hostage Pro and a Biscuit that I'd be willing to swap if interest is there

Comment

the next wb that fails will be the first. the only situation i can think of that they aren't as likely to work is freezing rain. of course that will clog up fallaways too.

Comment

IMHO the Hamskea Versa Rest is the best drop away ever made. I've been using them for the last 4 years. Built like a tank!!!

Comment

I have shot the trophy taker and never really cared for it much. I also have used Whisker Biscuits and have no real issue with them, besides the small adjustments can be hard to get. I am a little OCD about arrow flight, and good tuned heads. If your equipment is right you should be able to shoot most any BH as far as you want. I recently went to the QAD. AT this point I have no reason to ever shoot anything else.
          And you don't need a bow press either. I installed mine at home in less then 30 minutes. I'm not wild about the bracket that attaches to the bus cable, but it does work very effective. Especially if you follow the directions that they send you.

Comment

I prefer limb driven rests as well, so Limb Driver and TT Smackdown get my vote.

Comment

Yes limb driven. I'm trying the new versa rest On order now

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                I prefer limb driven rests as well, so Limb Driver and TT Smackdown get my vote.
                These also will tend to be more accurate because they stay on the rest longer.
                They will never have fletching contact because the rest is pulled down before the arrow passes the rest vs hoping the other types do what they are supposed to do.

Comment

Working...
                X