Leon Coffee … the rodeo clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon Coffee … the rodeo clown

That’s what most folks think when they hear his name. Hall of Fame Bullfighter and funny man and in my opinion the greatest ever at both. Last night Riley and Gator ran in Stonewall at the Peach Jamboree and made a very solid run. And one of the first persons to walk up to her and give her a hug was Leon and he said “ good job baby girl”. Leon has known Riley since she was a baby sitting in the front seats at the Freemon Coliseum. He has always been so supportive of her and encouraging even when she’s down. Most recognize him as Leon the Rodeo clown, I know him as Leon my friend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DF33077B-3CA6-4B66-A555-263187A9C740.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	25284489

That man is one of a kind!

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
      That man is one of a kind!
      What many don’t know is that those baggy britches he is wearing was made by the Robb’s Elementary students. It became a tradition during the Catcus Jack PRCA extreme Bullriding . Leon would visit the school and the kids would make him a new pair. They presented him this pair 2 weeks prior to the shooting. Several of those kids who gave them these baggy britches aren’t with us anymore. It’s eating at his heart and we prayed about it last night after the rodeo.

Comment

That’s awesome.

Comment

True legend and you are correct, one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Comment

Hes a good dude who laughs at everything. I enjoy chatting with him at Houston every year

I miss seeing miles hare come in with him

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s a legend

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                He’s a legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post

Yes he his. He will point me out during some rodeos when the crowd is slow and we go back and forth. He is ruthless but all in good fun

Comment

He always made the rodeo experience awesome growing up. Glad to see he is still out there.

Comment

leon and Miles Hare are my favorites

Comment

A truly great person. Never heard a negative word about him.

Comment

Awesomeness! I am sure he will treasure those jeans forever.

p.s. who is the ugly dude wearing a tie with him?

Comment

I swear it seem as though he’s been around forever. Always enjoyed him.

Comment

Met him when I was in high school. He was ordering inside at a Wendy’s in Houston.
                              Nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X