Gun Safes and Sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Safes and Sales?

I’m needing to upgrade my gun safe. What are y’all’s suggestions, and does anybody know if any companies have sales (like Black Friday)? I’ve been needing a bigger safe for a while now, so waiting till November wouldn’t be that big of a deal if I can save a decent chunk of change. I have a 20 gun safe, and im thinking a 40 will do. So I’m looking for suggestions on a 40 or larger.

Go directly through the Liberty website. Youd be surprised how inexpensive they are ordered through them instead if a retailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i have a Liberty Fatboy Extreme 60 and i like it a lot. I ordered through Liberty, had a moving company bring it into the house and place it where i wanted. I set the anchors with a hammer drill myself to shave off some cost also.

Comment

Steelwater Gun Safes-- made SC, exceptional ratings- to include fire, great layouts, nothing but good things to say.

And free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
          Steelwater Gun Safes-- made SC, exceptional ratings- to include fire, great layouts, nothing but good things to say.

And free shipping.
          I'm not trying to incite anything here but , although Steelwater safes are decent
          they are only designed in SC. their manufacturing is in China.

Comment

AMSEC B&F Series

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
              Go directly through the Liberty website. Youd be surprised how inexpensive they are ordered through them instead if a retailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              This is what I did but also waited till Black Friday. Got a pretty good deal back in ‘19.

Comment

Academy has a good deal on the Browning 49 Battleworn FMJ

Regular $2300 on sale for $1919

I walked out of the Mesquite store with mine last week tax and all $1640. Get 5% off using Academy card and I got an additional 10% off for a shelf inside that was bent (easily fixed).

Selling point for me was the long gun storage in the door.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Academy has a good deal on the Browning 49 Battleworn FMJ

Regular $2300 on sale for $1919

I walked out of the Mesquite store with mine last week tax and all $1640. Get 5% off using Academy card and I got an additional 10% off for a shelf inside that was bent (easily fixed).

Selling point for me was the long gun storage in the door.
                  I saw that one this week at my local academy. It’s be a no brainer for me if I it had a bent shelf too and I could get another 10% off

Comment

Originally posted by Stick'n'String View Post
                    I saw that one this week at my local academy. It’s be a no brainer for me if I it had a bent shelf too and I could get another 10% off
                    Many locations have 10% off if you purchase a gun. In that case spend $100 on a 22 cricket or whatever and get $200 more off. Lol

Comment

Tsc is madisonville had a sale one the other day. I got one from Costco and one from Tsc.

Both drop shipped to my front porch. 48 gun cannon we found at Costco for 1600.00 shipped

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've bought both of my Liberty Fat Boys from Moore Security in Houston. I've been very happy with the safes, as well as the sale and delivery/installation from Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          AMSEC B&F Series
                          This.

Comment

Amsec or Graffunder.

Comment

I’m no help, but if you THINK a 40 will do, you might as well be looking at 48 or bigger. We always underestimate the size gunsafe we need.

Comment

Working...
                              X