Dirty sales service at Northside Ford in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty sales service at Northside Ford in San Antonio

I ordered a brand new F350 from Northside for a specified price. Three months later upon arrival I was set to sign on the dotted line but the price changed. At first they tried to sneak in the extended service warranty which I had already told them that I did not want. After removing the extended warranty the price was still $2500 higher. I brought that up and they said that there was a price increase. I told them that that was not the price that we agreed on. They refused to remove the extra $2500. They knew that if I did not agree to the additional price that they could sell it for more money because now it was a brand new truck on the lot. That was a dirty trick on their part. I was going to pay cash for it. In my opinion they could not make money on the financing so they changed the price in hopes that I would pay the higher price or they would just sell it for more money on the lot. DO NOT BUY AT NORTHSIDE FORD IN SAN ANTONIO.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Cash doesn’t talk like financing does! Bad deal

Comment

They don’t care about cash. Money for them is the financing.

Comment

Report them to ford. I’m hearing from several buddies that they are cracking down hard on that.

In fact, one buddy who will likely chime in had a dealer attempt this a week or two ago. He won that argument.

Did you buy it?

Comment

They don't call'em "Stealerships" for nothing...
          And that liberal nut case, Ed Wallace calls'em "stores"..
          Cause dealerships, carries such negative connotations.......

Comment

If you want the truck don't back down. Ask for higher manager again and again.

Do you have original agreed price in writing?

Comment

That place is something else.

Comment

Total BS. I’d call everyone I could think of.

Comment

Ford issued a price protection agreement back in December just for this reason. All you had to do was show them the piece of paper and you had them by the balls. I went through this same thing two weeks ago, but I had the piece of paper ready. They tried it on me, and just got sad when I handed it over. They dropped my price back down to agreed upon pricing. Ford will frown very heavily upon their actions for this. You may be SOL if you already bought it though. Either way report them to Ford.

Comment

Here you go
                    Attached Files

Comment

Northside Ford is terrible… I wouldn’t buy a truck from them if they were giving ‘em away at the bottom of my driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a thread on here that I started ‘Anyone order an F250 lately?’ That has the note TX03RUBI talking about in it.

Comment

There are SEVERAL stealerships around San Antonio that are doing this. Every Honda dealer is doing it, at least one Toyota dealership is too. Market adjustment. Well, if you didn’t mark it up so much then maybe you could sell more.

Comment

I did not buy the truck. The salesman Demetrius Adams tried to convince me that I was still getting a good deal because used trucks were selling for more money than that. I went ballistic at everybody in there and told them off. Tge manager just says I am not selling you a truck. The salesman then approached me and said "You can talk to us like that but you cannot talk to him like that because he is rich, he has millions of $$" That made me even more angry and I walked up to the manager again and told him that I better get my $500 deposit back because I did not back out of this deal, they did becuase they changed the price. Nobody said a word and just stood there. As I was walking out I was yelling at all the customers in there that they were a bunch of crooks.

Comment

I am calling Ford tomorrow. I have the order number and the price that they were going to sell it to me for. I will not buy it anyway but for the benefit of future car buyers. I am gonna look for a Dodge 3500 instead. This time I will allow them to finance it then turn around and pay for it a week later.

Comment

Working...
                              X