No announcement yet.

How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bowaddict you might want to check out these combos as well: https://jacksonholeflycompany.com/pages/basics

Comment

Ttt so I can find/post via Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been fortunate to catch numerous solid brown trout but this one is by far this biggest! Got him on a streamer on the North Platte this past weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            I’ve been fortunate to catch numerous solid brown trout but this one is by far this biggest! Got him on a streamer on the North Platte this past weekend.

What a toad! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Oh my goodness!!!!! Congrats, you put the tape on her?

Comment

That’s a great brown!! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                  Oh my goodness!!!!! Congrats, you put the tape on her?
                  Was only 25” but a chunk!

Comment

Awesome brown! Congrats

Comment

Nice Brown you netted. We have some of the best fishing anywhere up here on the North Platte River. Glad you were able to snag a good one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in the process of teaching myself. I’m in Kempner so maybe we can head out and do some fishing

Comment

Fish of a lifetime. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                            Nice Brown you netted. We have some of the best fishing anywhere up here on the North Platte River. Glad you were able to snag a good one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            Yessir, I lived up there for 3 years and had a drift boat while I was there. Caught a cuttbow bigger than that one in 2012. Incredible river to fly fish.

Comment

I just impulse bought my first setup at Roy's in Corpus yesterday.

Ended up with a 6wt TFO Mangrove Road (it was $100 off) and a Redington Behemoth 5/6 real plus some other items. I am fishing a bass lake later in the week on an exotic hunt, so looking forward to whipping some line around.

Comment

That thing is a beast! Awesome fish. I’ll be up there in Wyoming next week with a box full of streamers.

Comment

Working...
                                X