Prayers for my son's second surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for my son's second surgery

Alright Erica and Nathan are headed to Lousiana's Shriners Hospital for his second surgery in prep for the big one this winter. Pre-op today and 5:30 AM tomorrow goes under the knife. Great Young Man headed to College Station on a scholarship he most def earned. That's him on the left with all his cords and Vet Meds awards! Wants to be a Veterinarian! By the way proud of both! His brother is already a welder! TIA

Click image for larger version

Name:	graduatedtwins.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	25284554

Prayers sent for your son, your family and the medical team!

Comment

Prayer sent^

Comment

Prayers said for your son, Chops!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent! Shriners is a good place!! My daughter has an appointment there on the 12th for possibly an upcoming surgery due to an old leg break.

Comment

Prayer sent for your son!

Comment

Prayers all the way around

Comment

Prayers for his doctors and a healing hand from God.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
                        Prayers sent! Shriners is a good place!! My daughter has an appointment there on the 12th for possibly an upcoming surgery due to an old leg break.
                        Yes they are Fantastic!! My other son was treated by them in the Burn Unit in H town! - State park and someone just dumped their coals and he ran to it like a magnet!!! Best people I have EVER met!

Comment

Thanx Y'all!! Means more than you know!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Heard today they want to do the full surgery - I was kinda skeered of - they were gonna just do the bottom jaw bone cut extend and recantor. Now it's full blown reposition his upper plate as well. He's also tongue tied and they're gonna address that in the morning. All this stuff just scares the livin daylights out of me as I was like he's a Good Lookin Kid! But since doing research and askin around town I guess they do this all the time?!?! He's the Best Son you could EVER ask for and his asthma is the reason he went another direction but it's evident he could've gone any direction he wanted and still come out a winner! Thanx for the prayers and keep em coming...Please! I believe in the power of Prayer and I know for a fact it makes a huge difference!
                              Last edited by chopsknives; 06-20-2022, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X