Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Venmo is @Ronnie-Moser

PayPal dale@swbrickandfireplace.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent via Venmo for Shane (sjaaaz) and I

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
      The Committee approves this winner! Now we will see if he can pick as good a team for The Open!

Snail mail address?

Congratulations Dale.

That WAS the open!

Comment

Sent!

Comment

I just wish someone would Shout at every opportunity 'GET IN THE HOLE!!!!!!' on green shots & the peanut gallery would rush an out of bound golf ball like the last bite of food on the planet & be in absolute amazement of it's presence as is if they located the end of the rainbow.

I enjoyed the open, but golf spectators are really weird & irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I just wish someone would Shout at every opportunity 'GET IN THE HOLE!!!!!!' on green shots & the peanut gallery would rush an out of bound golf ball like the last bite of food on the planet & be in absolute amazement of it's presence as is if they located the end of the rainbow.

I enjoyed the open, but golf spectators are really weird & irritating.

Ever been to see a pga tour event in public? People rush to get near the ball to hear and see how these players and their caddies work though the situation and hit a difficult shot. I’ve only been to one event in person and never rushed to get around a ball, but it’s pretty neat to see it up close. It’s quite a bit different than just watching on tv.

Comment

Congrats dale / errrr. Ronnie.

I just paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                Ever been to see a pga tour event in public? People rush to get near the ball to hear and see how these players and their caddies work though the situation and hit a difficult shot. I’ve only been to one event in person and never rushed to get around a ball, but it’s pretty neat to see it up close. It’s quite a bit different than just watching on tv.

No, what I'm talking about has nothing in regards to actual interaction with the player or caddy...people look like a covey of quail running to chicken feed after hearing FOUR!! / getting hit & then crowding / hovering over to examine what is literally nothing more than a golf ball while others desperately attempt to protect it's majestic integrity of where it lays.

The other idiots were simultaneously yelling 'GET IN THE HOLE' when it was obviously shanked.

I don't need to be there...I watched it for four days.

Comment

U S Open 2022 - The Country Club at Brookline

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  No, what I'm talking about has nothing in regards to actual interaction with the player or caddy...people look like a covey of quail running to chicken feed after hearing FOUR!! / getting hit & then crowding / hovering over to examine what is literally nothing more than a golf ball while others desperately attempt to protect it's majestic integrity of where it lays.

The other idiots were simultaneously yelling 'GET IN THE HOLE' when it was obviously shanked.

I don't need to be there...I watched it for four days.

Dude I am LOL.

Tiger started all of this. But I agree with you.

If you and me were there we would yell “get in the hole” behind every shot.

We should go to Phoenix 16th hole next year as a TBH group and just act rowdy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Venmo is @Ronnie-Moser

PayPal dale@swbrickandfireplace.com

Congratulations Venmo just Sent From Andy Kelley

Comment

Venmo sent. Congrats D-Mo

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                        Congrats dale / errrr. Ronnie.

I just paid.

Yeah, why are we paying Ronnie for all Dale’s hard work?

Comment

Dude I am LOL.

Tiger started all of this. But I agree with you.

If you and me were there we would yell “get in the hole” behind every shot.

Heard or read this somewhere.

"I wish i could attend the fools funeral who always yells "get in the hole" on every shot so I could yell GET IN THE HOLE"

Comment

Venmo sent, congrats

Comment

Whose car we takin'?

Dale, I just sent Ronnie some PP.
                              Last edited by Ouch; 06-20-2022, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Congratulations, Dale - Venmo'd

Comment

Working...
                                X