Mass shooting again - Maryland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texashookset View Post
    Any shooting that involves four or more people, even if there are no casualties, is considered a “mass shooting” by the FBI or whoever determines this. FBI or media or whoever it’s libtard driven for their agenda. One/all in the same.

Only reason I know this four people shot=mass shooting crap is because I saw it on one of the bs mainstream “news” shows some time last week after the tragedy in Uvalde. They threw out some bs stat like the US has had like 250 or something mass shootings so far this year.
    Yep

It's so they can do what Greenheadless said

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m sure the liberals are paying for most of these to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
        I’m sure the liberals are paying for most of these to happen
        yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
          23 yo from W Virginia is all they say. They identified the 4 victims by name and age. ��
          But lets raise the age to buy a gun to 21

I swear people have no ability to think beyond the current news cycle.

Comment

Copied from FOX news article.

The suspect is described as a 23-year-old Hispanic man from West Virginia. Police said charges against him are still pending, and they will not release his name until charges are filed.

Comment

Three people are dead after a shooting at a manufacturing facility in Smithsburg, Maryland, according to authorities.

Comment

This will disappear quicker than the Tulsa shooting. I dont think I even saw on the news last night.

Comment

Originally posted by switchbackxt View Post
                  Copied from FOX news article.

The suspect is described as a 23-year-old Hispanic man from West Virginia. Police said charges against him are still pending, and they will not release his name until charges are filed.
                  Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                  This will disappear quicker than the Tulsa shooting. I dont think I even saw on the news last night.
                  Shooter doesn't fit the current narrative they are promoting. White racist is the start they want.

Comment

Working...
                  X