Help - Mudshack update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - Mudshack update

We are moving to Montana! Billings to be exact. We have loved our last 11 years in the Kansas City area and it has been a HUGE blessing with the great public land hunting. Now off to figure out Montana.

I need help finding a place to lease/rent for 6-9 months until we get our feet under us. Anyone here have connections up there?

I accepted a position as the Environmental Department Manager at Terracon and have spent the last 3 weeks looking for places to live. The market is insane right now. I could move into a 600sf meth/crack house easily. But we are looking for a 3/4bedroom place with our Bernese Mtn Dog and Black Lab/Newfoundland.

Any leads would be appreciated.

TBH always surprises me and the network is insane. Taking a shot in the dark, but thinking that someone here has some connections.

I have the perfect place for you, but since you haven't posted in 2 years I'm just going to keep it to myself.

Comment

Montana is in an incredible drought right now. Their pastures look as bad as mine did in 2011.

Comment

Go to Zillow...look under rentals and there should be something that fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I have the perfect place for you, but since you haven't posted in 2 years I'm just going to keep it to myself.

AMEN! I totally understand, bud. I am guilty. I left someone hanging on a PM that was sent in October!! It's embarrassing.

With losing my dad to Covid and finalizing his estate combined with my son's final 2 years of high school fall sports....hunting has not been a primary thought. Only sat two afternoons all last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            Montana is in an incredible drought right now. Their pastures look as bad as mine did in 2011.
            My wife and I can't wait to get up there. Hope to get up there before the kids have to run off to college. After I land the house and movers, I will be digging into Whitetail/Mule Deer hunting areas. And research a year for Elk. Oh.....and dust off all my trout gear....throw it out...and go buy new gear and get back into that passion.

Comment

Can’t help but good luck to you and your family—now that we have that out of the way, can I have the gps coordinates for your hunting spots

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                can’t help but good luck to you and your family—now that we have that out of the way, can i have the gps coordinates for your hunting spots:d
                39.051516222822315, -94.48054652368018

Comment

Working...
                X