Live from the Heifer House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live from the Heifer House

Yes that is what I’ve named my primary stand! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I even have a sign!

I will be stuck in a box blind most of the weekend. Long story but... I had a slip/trip and fall about a week ago and landed directly on my right knee cap. It hurt like you know what for about a week and was extremely swollen. Now that the swelling is going down, I noticed that the kneecap appears to be deformed. It’s actually pretty obvious that the top half isn’t completely connected to the bottom half. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Showed it to one of my docs yesterday and it appears that the patella may be fractured. I called my PCP this am to have an X-Ray ordered just to confirm but it won’t get completed today because I’m not waiting any longer. It’s not emergent. I have a knee brace and it can wait until Tuesday!

As soon as my daughter finished the exam she had this morning, we are out of here and headed for the lease until Monday!

Getting a deer on the ground will make you temporarily forget about that knee! Hope you get a big one!

Comment

White claw cause a slip and fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        White claw cause a slip and fall?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] No this did...

Comment

I'm in LOVE!!!! (The pup!!) ... well you too sister, but that is a beautiful pup!! Sure sorry for your mishap. Hope you can get it corrected easily without too much down-time. Meanwhile, get to trainin' that pup!! I have a deposit down on one finally... Haven't had a lab since my last one died in '13...

Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            I'm in LOVE!!!! (The pup!!) ... well you too sister, but that is a beautiful pup!! Sure sorry for your mishap. Hope you can get it corrected easily without too much down-time. Meanwhile, get to trainin' that pup!! I have a deposit down on one finally... Haven't had a lab since my last one died in '13...

Good luck!!

She is SO smart and she’s already been out dove hunting with us just for the training experience...

Comment

Goldeneagle wishes Nursejenn good luck!

Comment

Nice pup. Does she play dead at every shot like in pic 2?

Love the stand name.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                  She is SO smart and she’s already been out dove hunting with us just for the training experience...

This has got to be one of the best pictures I have s ever seen on TBH!!!!!

Comment

Sling Shot says good luck NJ

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] No this did...

Your legs sure are hairy....just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                        Nice pup. Does she play dead at every shot like in pic 2?

Love the stand name.

She wore herself OUT that day trying to keep up with our GSP who was doing the real retrieving...

Comment

Good luck Jenn and love the pics of the pup

Comment

Jenn ...... You need to shave those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                              Your legs sure are hairy....just saying

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
                              Jenn ...... You need to shave those things.

Hey it’s winter and alI was saving up for the cold front! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Picking the last kiddo up from school now!

Comment

Working...
                              X