Double R Ranch in Harper/London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double R Ranch in Harper/London

Anybody ever hunted here or have any experience with the ranch? My oldest stepson was chosen for a TYHP hunt at this ranch. From talking to the hunt master it sounds awesome but wanted to see if anybody else had any experience at this ranch. Unfortunately I won't get to go with him so I'm jealous of him and his mom being able to go. They are pretty excited.

My daughter and me have hunted there twice. It’s a great place with lots of deer. He will probably see some big bucks, but those are off limits. One year 8 pointers were allowed. You probably won’t be told what you can shoot until you arrive. Does, spikes,hogs, and predators are usually on the menu.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      My daughter and me have hunted there twice. It’s a great place with lots of deer. He will probably see some big bucks, but those are off limits. One year 8 pointers were allowed. You probably won’t be told what you can shoot until you arrive. Does, spikes,hogs, and predators are usually on the menu.
      Thanks. He has shot a couple of pigs but hasn't had the chance to shoot a deer yet. So, any of the above would be awesome and we will be thankful for any and all of the experience. I wish I could go!!

Comment

Working...
      X