Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Day -Post your hunt report here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishxbones View Post
    Friend and I managed a few this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Those are trophy stumps fo sho. You use 00 buck to take them puppies?

Comment

Shot 7 in the opening day afternoon hunt near Graham. Slow, but steady. Nice inaugural hunt for my new pup.

Comment

Scratched out a limit along the Colorado river in bastrop co. Got a couple bonus pigeons too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another 3 man limit today. Different field and the Eurasian were not near as plentiful as yesterday. Great weekend!

Comment

The field we were on in El Campo had lots of birds just on the other side of the tree line. 5 of us only manage 8 birds and we didn't even shot a whole box of shells between us. Birds just never came in range. Great memories none the less.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Did not do any hunting, but also did not see any birds flying in Leon, Madison county

Comment

Mojos are set, shells in hand now just waiting for sunrise. Good luck gents

Comment

We were hunting at my folks place that’s only 2 acres, so it was tough, but we managed a few birds. 13 Sunday and 10 yesterday

Comment

Some nice shooting there guys. I didn't hunt but I regret it. I left my shotgun at home so that I can help correct my pup but realized my brothers are horrible shots. They had some good opportunities and missed every single bird except for one haha at least Hunter got to retrieve his first bird

Comment

We knocked the whitewings down south of Sealy pretty good. 8 man limit Sunday evening and just under a 10 man limit yesterday evening.

Comment

Monday ... 1 bird, and that was 1 of 2 close enough, everything else was high and moving elsewhere. These recent rains and cool fronts never help this time of year. A lot of shooting for about 30 min. over the hill and that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Karla got her first dove(s).

that is too cool Heath, congrats Karla. we miss y'all in N Texas

Comment

Worst opener ever no exaggeration, in the Pflugerville area (at least my area). I hunted all 4 hunts and shot 1 bird. 2 of the hunts I didn't even fire a shot and the other I shot twice at a bird that was too far to hit. NO birds at all, it wasn't like we were missing or not in the right spots. Sunday evening I had 6 people out and we shot 1 bird between us. So over 2 days of hunting (over 12 hunts with various people etc.) we shot 3 birds total. It has never been that bad.

Comment

Took my little ones!

Comment

Did pretty good opening morning but 2nd morning was very very slow. Hunted outside Wichita Falls.

Comment

Working...
                                X