Funny story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny story

I love it when a complete stranger stays to the movie script you lay out!

Yesterday I took my mom to Temple for the medical training for my dad. Dad was still in rehab so it was just she and I. We checked in and the lady said Mom had to pay a $15 co-pay. Mom asked to bill it but the lady refused.

While Mom dug out her card I asked, "So I'm confused. Why does she have to pay a co-pay? The patient isn't even here. And, we are going to watch a video, visit with the nurse and never even see the doctor."

The lady said, "yes, I understand, but the system is requiring....." as she looked back at the screen she paused. "Wait a minute.... the system updated and now it will not let me accept payment...."

I grinned and raised and moved my Jedi hand saying, "These are not the droids you are looking for."

She looked at me, paused, and then said, "..... these are not the droids we are looking for ...." in an almost trance like tone.

I said, "move along" and she says, "Move along" We both laughed!

After you left she started a file on you,
    Last edited by 18ncs; 08-09-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

After you left she started a file on you,
      ...and it's going into your permanent record!

I hope your dad is doing better soon.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Hahahahaha

Comment

Hahahaha! Nice! I did the same thing to a guy once that was telling me what I was gonna do and when I was gonna get it done. He was a retired military Colonel. Ultimately I told him those Jedi mind tricks wouldn't work on me. He just looked at me with a blank stare and walked away. Cracked me up!

Comment

Did you get her number?

Asking for a friend...

Comment

Haha, that's great, usually when I say something like that I just get a blank stare.

Comment

Smh nerds

Comment

Working...
                X