3 pin sliders help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 pin sliders help

Thinking about changing to a 3 pin slider like cbe tek3 or a react trio. Any reviews on these, or another one to look at? I have the react one now, but its the original and seems to have a little play in the gears now.

I shoot the black gold ascent. If I could do it again I'd buy the one with micro adjust.. I prefer the .10 pins if you shoot past 50 yards it really helps .

Comment

I switched to the new CBE Engage micro 3 pin. Better pins and micro adjustment.... plus metal tapes which to me was a huge selling point. I had been shooting a standard 5 pin and was looking hard at the Axcel or Spothog.. until the Engage came out.

I am very happy wih it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
        I shoot the black gold ascent. If I could do it again I'd buy the one with micro adjust.. I prefer the .10 pins if you shoot past 50 yards it really helps .
        My react now is .10, I was going to go up to .19 to see it a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
          I switched to the new CBE Engage micro 3 pin. Better pins and micro adjustment.... plus metal tapes which to me was a huge selling point. I had been shooting a standard 5 pin and was looking hard at the Axcel or Spothog.. until the Engage came out.

I am very happy wih it.

I haven't seen that one, I'll check it out. Thanks

Comment

@r_u_sharp_2 what made you decide on the engage? I have been back and forth between the accutouch and the engage and cannot decide. I’m leaning towards the engage mainly because it’s less than the accutouch.

Also curious if the pin size is a preference or if there are reasons to shoot one over the other. I prefer the smaller pin, seems less cluttered to me. Curious as I get older if pin size matters.

Comment

MBG Pure 75. It has the 3 micro adjustable pins. The top two pins are .019 and bottom is .010. Great sight! Highly recommend it!

Comment

You can also order the mbg sights in any pin configuration you want . Min is green red green all .10. The .19 covers a 3 inch dot at 40 yards for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                  @r_u_sharp_2 what made you decide on the engage? I have been back and forth between the accutouch and the engage and cannot decide. I’m leaning towards the engage mainly because it’s less than the accutouch.

Also curious if the pin size is a preference or if there are reasons to shoot one over the other. I prefer the smaller pin, seems less cluttered to me. Curious as I get older if pin size matters.
                  I have shot an axcel for a long time.. big fan of their 5 pin... I also ran an axcel target sight.. and frankly I hate paper/sticker style tapes which is the only option on the Axcel sliders. If I change arrows or point weight.. its a pain to put the tape on. I have fat fingers to boot.

I went with .019 pins.. wouldnt mind an option to do .019 .019 and .010 but I really did not notice the pin size being an issue. I actually used it at Total Archery Challenge for the 110yd money shot on the caribou.

Comment

Some of those are way out of my price range. MBG is really proud of their sights.

Comment

Working...
                    X