Outdoor Pro Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Pro Shop

Just went to Outdoor Pro Shop and it ain’t there. Does anyone know if they closed or moved? The place has been cleared out and there is space for lease sign on the window.

That's weird. I was there 2 weeks ago. Store seemed normal.

Comment

I just passed it the other day and it looked open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is closed...I called them and voicemail comes on as normal and is full. No messages can be left and there is no information saying if they have closed or are moving locations.

Comment

I personally did not like my experience there... went there twice 8 years ago it was my first time getting into bow hunting and purchase of frist bow they did not really treat me all that great when asking beginner questions... now I go to cinnamon creek or All star

Comment

I bought my first Matthews there back in 06. Guy was real grumpy but helpful. Sad to hear they’re closed.

Comment

Friday was their last day. Internet and big box stores did not help.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                  thanks!
                  Go see Gary at Allstar.

Not much further.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                    It doesn't seem to bother Cinnamon Creek that there's a Cabela's less than a mile away.

Comment

Working...
                    X