X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, and in the last 5 years, but ive been swarn to secrecy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

White River lake in the panhandle is full of them. You have to walk the boat about 500 yards to launch it because the lake is low. It's worth the trouble to catch walleye.

Comment

My dad said he caught one on a spinner bait in Rayburn way back in the day

Comment

I have caught one, about 40yrs ago on the very upper end of Lake Travis, just below Max Starke Dam,

Bisch

Comment

Lake Travis. Mid 80's

Comment

My dad caught a few of them in Sam Rayburn in the late 70's.

Comment

They were stocked in Canyon also. We used to catch some from time to time with the last one I can remember being in the late 80's.

Comment

I sure miss walleye fishing Meredith. It sure was mice being on the water and fishing in 10 minutes. Now I have a 2 hour drive minimum to walleye fish.

There's walleye in Greenbelt still but I never fish there. I head to Ute Lake or Conchas Lake New Mexico or head west to Oklahoma where a lot of the lakes have walleye and saugeye.

In western Oklahoma there is Foss, Canton, Ft. Supply, Ft. Cobb and Tom Steed to name a few.

I caught a few pre fishing for a tournament at Canton last week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

In the Abilene area, my oldest brother used to catch them in our tiny lake on the south side, Lake Kirby. And he caught one in Ft. Phantom with my dad, jigging spoons for hybrids. Said that one was huge, but shook the hook right at the boat. I've never caught one and fish Phantom a ton.

Comment

Fished Lake Broken Bow for 3 days trying to catch Walleye and never caught one. Caught over 100 Black Bass and 2 Smallmouths so it wasn't a bust.

Comment

I caught one fishing the spillway below Lake Stamford in the early 80's. First one I ever saw. It went about 5-6 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                        X