Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone in Corpus area needing targets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyone in Corpus area needing targets?

I have a bunch of Styrofoam blocks-roughly 2' long 18" tall and deep. I think these would be good for target practice? If anyone wants some lmk. 3614469827. they are free. Kind of hard to see but I think they might work good. If so, some one will access to cheap targets, These are used tostack trailers on when the mfg ships a load of trailers to me.
    Attached Files

I could use a few. I’m in corpus and will gladly pay you a 12pk. Beer or soda your choice

Comment

I would like 3-4 I’ll call u

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
        I could use a few. I’m in corpus and will gladly pay you a 12pk. Beer or soda your choice
        My beer drinking days are in the past but I do like coffee. More than welcome to get what you need and don't worry about coffee. I will PM the name and address, I am not a sponsor and do not want to break any rules posting business name/address

Comment

I dont know how many you have, but I'd be interested in a few as well if there's any left.

Nice offer.

Comment

Put me next in line if you’ve got one or two left please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DPerez905 View Post
              Put me next in line if you’ve got one or two left please.

I have quite a few left and I will be getting more on my next load. I will be out of the office Wed/Thurs. back in on Friday. Anyone is welcome to stop by office to pick some up anytime, just send me a text or call at my cell 361-446-9827( James) if picking tomorrow or Thursday so I can let me crew know

Superior Trailer Sales
              5825 Leopard st.
              Corpus Christi, Tx 78408

Comment

I know where you’re at I’ve bought trailer parts there. I’ll be in touch thanks

Comment

I will call you. I am heading to Rockport this weekend or next. Great gesture, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                    I have quite a few left and I will be getting more on my next load. I will be out of the office Wed/Thurs. back in on Friday. Anyone is welcome to stop by office to pick some up anytime, just send me a text or call at my cell 361-446-9827( James) if picking tomorrow or Thursday so I can let me crew know

Superior Trailer Sales
                    5825 Leopard st.
                    Corpus Christi, Tx 78408

Thanks again for the offer, nice gesture. I know exactly where you are, did a great job repairing a trailer for me some time back.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      I will call you. I am heading to Rockport this weekend or next. Great gesture, thank you.
                      If anyone calls and I dont answer, please send me a text.

Comment

Well done bump.

Comment

Working...
                        X