Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
    What are y'all betting on today? I took a bite of an AAPL option yesterday, it's been a rollercoaster so far.
    I did the same yesterday. Bought some shares and a couple options.
    Sold the options today for a decent profit...holding onto shares.
    Regretted getting rid of options immediately. Hope to see aapl at $135 in a month.

Been holding VIVO for week or ten days. Has had a little run.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
      I did the same yesterday. Bought some shares and a couple options.
      Sold the options today for a decent profit...holding onto shares.
      Regretted getting rid of options immediately. Hope to see aapl at $135 in a month.

Been holding VIVO for week or ten days. Has had a little run.
      Selling AAPL on today's open was smart. I wish I would have sold then and repurchased this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rem40x View Post
        Oxy all im on oxy
        Hopefully a recent purchase. Last week I noticed OXY was on the top of the bad charts. Any idea what's going on, or was it just the pull back with oil?

Comment

I recently bought some shares of a solar company under the ticker symbol MAXN. They were part of a bigger conglomerate that was spun off to focus solely on solar panel production. They're flat now from where I bought them, this week has been rough on a lot of things, but I'm just hoping for about a $2/share return.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
            Hopefully a recent purchase. Last week I noticed OXY was on the top of the bad charts. Any idea what's going on, or was it just the pull back with oil?
            Not sure... just a gamble

Comment

Originally posted by Rem40x View Post
              Oxy all im on oxy
              Good luck. That will be a looooong play if it works out. They are in a world of hurt and a mountain of debt. Really got in trouble with the Anadarko deal last year.

Comment

I bought Valero. Not sexy but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  I bought Valero. Not sexy but we'll see.
                  That dividend is though

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                    Good luck. That will be a looooong play if it works out. They are in a world of hurt and a mountain of debt. Really got in trouble with the Anadarko deal last year.
                    You Got that Right. Neighbor just retired from OXY. Let’s just say he’s not Bullish. Hope it works out for those that bought it. I’ve held onto too much XOM for far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                      You Got that Right. Neighbor just retired from OXY. Let’s just say he’s not Bullish. Hope it works out for those that bought it. I’ve held onto too much XOM for far too long.
                      I'm in XOM at $40 and change and CVX at $86... Taken quite a beating. Hoping oil rebounds next year to over $50 a barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                        I'm in XOM at $40 and change and CVX at $86... Taken quite a beating. Hoping oil rebounds next year to over $50 a barrel.

Me too

Comment

Also in cvx for the long term. Guess shoulda got out at 120. So it goes

Comment

Anyone is usac? It pays a strong dividend.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              FEAC, FVAC and FMCI are my favorite merger plays. I own the warrants of each.
                              Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              I’m pretty heavy in FMCI. Hopefully will have SHLL merger soon and roll it into more FMCI
                              I sold FMCI warrants over $9 Up 90% or so from my buy in price. I actually sold a little early around $8 then it tanked and I rebought at $5 and sold that already.

Makes up for my losses in other stocks

Still in some FVAC, FEAC, and PIC

I think PIC will do the best IMO

Comment

Bought DraftKings at $35. Its had a nice little run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X