Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went out to maintain and set up. Pulled a couple of cards that were from after the season. This guy made it to February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

Oh man, I hate to see that. He was super convenient. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Is that the place in Mertzon?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          Is that the place in Mertzon?

Yes

Comment

If any of you hunt south of Christoval along or around the Concho's........invest in multiple Therma-cells or whatever is your choice of "Mosquito" repellent.

Our lease grounds has really greened up since the rains and some of the Oaks are dropping acorns. Noticed deer activity around feeders has really dropped off since 9/3/20 and hog activity has picked up. So with the increased hog activity, I got the VXR a little bloody.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Rwc; 09-21-2020, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Agree, skeeters were plentiful between Christoval and Eldorado this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                If any of you hunt south of Christoval along or around the Concho's........invest in multiple Therma-cells or whatever is your choice of "Mosquito" repellent.

Our lease grounds has really greened up since the rains and some of the Oaks are dropping acorns. Noticed deer activity around feeders has really dropped off since 9/3/20 and hog activity has picked up. So with the increased hog activity, I got the VXR a little bloody.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc
                Oh and it’s also been light rain all morning so far today

Comment

Well the bright side is.....there are quite a few hunters saving money on deer processing this year. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Best of luck to all.

Rwc
                    I've got my thermacell ready. Nice hog BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                      I've got my thermacell ready. Nice hog BTW.
                      I’m not sure it would work down here. I had spray 40% deet last couple days and was still swatting them. Lots of standing water down here

Comment

I saw a blackbuck loose on the side of the road off of Toenail Trail this weekend.

Comment

Sounds like i better pack my thermocell next week end. i have not gotten any pic's lately from my spy point still hoping to see something this bow opener

Comment

Just made it back from the ranch. Food plots are up, deer have backed way off the feed in the last two weeks. New Kirvo set up. Ready for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

Just made it back from the ranch. Food plots are up, deer have backed way off the feed in the last two weeks. New Kirvo set up. Ready for Saturday.

Nice. Good looking setup.

Best of luck to you this coming opener.

Comment

Didn't think I was going to make it opening weekend, but decided to skip a wedding and head to the lease (sorry bud) .. that being said, who has their target buck? Nothing exciting at mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X