No announcement yet.

Wildman prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, Danny! Glad you're doing well, brother. Prayers up for full recovery!

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

Glad you are doing better Mr. Evans.

Great news!

Rwc

Comment

Good to see you are doing good Danny. Fishndude just went through the same thing. Hope all continues well.

Comment

Glad you made it ok! Hoping for a good and speedy recovery.

Comment

Godspeed on the recovery Wildman. glad you were able to get to the dr's quickly.

Comment

I guess the Doc came in and kicking him out. Nursing staff must have complained enough about the dirty old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  Haven’t seen Danny post in forever. Prayers his way.
                  Years!!! Hope he is doing ok. He was a daily poster 15 - 16 years ago.

Comment

Woah!! That's close!! Danny, sure glad you're going to be OK! Please listen to the Lord and His "shot across the bow"!! Heck, you gotta take care of yourself!! I may need more holsters some day! I'm wearing one of your IWB's today (as I do almost every day)! Get well amigo, and try to be a little more regular 'round these parts!!

Lord, Thank You for sparing our friend Danny. I ask You Lord, heal this man and restore him to his family. We don't know what Your plan for him is, but it is obvious that You do have plans for him to bring him successfully through this trial. Give him a clear vision of Your will for him. Protect him and make him a strong witness for You Lord and Your power. Give him and his family and friends comfort knowing that You have placed Your hand on his heart and healing has begun. Carry this through giving all his care team the wisdom and skills to carry out Your will, in Jesus Name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      I'm wearing one of your IWB's today (as I do almost every day)! Get well amigo, and try to be a little more regular 'round these parts!!

Sadly Code 1032 holsters are a thing of the past..... I’m still using 2 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        I guess the Doc came in and kicking him out. Nursing staff must have complained enough about the dirty old man.
                        That'd be Danny! [emoji16]

I'll be putting in a prayer for you D. Get your self back in shape. Cause if I ever find the fountain of youth, I'll need a guided tour from the King of the Granger River on a Granger Ranger hog hunt.

[emoji846]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Sadly Code 1032 holsters are a thing of the past..... I’m still using 2 myself.

Yea, I sort of knew that... I also have 2 in use...

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                            Thanks y'all Yea I had a 99% blockage in my heart that I had no signs that it was there. Had Ryan and his boys down at the coast all weekend. We came back cleaned gear and the boat and at 10 pm I was 8n cardiac unit emergency. Craziness.

Thanks for all the thoughts, messages and prayers. I'm in ICU still but more because they don't have beds than need. This too will pass.
                            Glad to hear you're doing better, Danny. Prayers for full recovery.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Dang scary stuff, glad you made it through.

For those of us who think we are healthy- what's the tell-tale signs of dang near complete blockage before it gets to the attack?

Is checking your BP periodically enough to keep a check on this?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                                Dang scary stuff, glad you made it through.

For those of us who think we are healthy- what's the tell-tale signs of dang near complete blockage before it gets to the attack?

Is checking your BP periodically enough to keep a check on this?
                                Never hurts to get a good cardiologist, your GP can give you guidance.
                                I had absolutely no symptoms when I went in for my heart scan, stress test 2 years ago. Procedure on a Monday and my cardiologist called on Tuesday to say I failed the stress test and he had me scheduled for a heart cath on Wednesday. I had 85% blockage on one artery and 50% on another, stent put in the bad one, after it was done I realized how bad I was feeling prior to the stent. My recent tests were good.

Comment

Working...
                                X