auto trap thrower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto trap thrower

thinking about a do all white wing trap thrower any feed back?

I bought one for my Dad about 3 years ago and we use the heck out of it. Get the remote for it and the wobbler kit also makes it more fun. We have probably thrown 2500+clays and only had to tighten a few screws.

Comment

Probably would be ok for occasional personal use. Dont know if it would last with heavy use though. If you are wanting to get one that can be used frequently and throw thousands of targets, I would look at the higher end traps. Promatic, Mec, Lincoln, LaPorte etc. Of course these will definitely set you back substantially more money.

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
        Probably would be ok for occasional personal use. Dont know if it would last with heavy use though. If you are wanting to get one that can be used frequently and throw thousands of targets, I would look at the higher end auto clay thrower. Promatic, Mec, Lincoln, LaPorte etc. Of course these will definitely set you back substantially more money.
        Yes, it depends on how often you use it. If you want to shoot more happily, then a high-quality brand like a champion is an automatic thrower you deserve. The championship is an excellent trap, commercial quality and ultra-rugged construction. But before you start using it you need to read and follow the instructions in "t" carefully, after which it works perfectly.

Comment

Working...
        X