Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't work on it Saturday because I was sick but I went today. The wind was miserable and I didn't want to get up in the air with a piece of plywood so I worked on the stone. Did I mention it was miserable?
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow...gonna be totally awesome Mark! That's gonna take a lot of stone brother!

Comment

Truly awsume!!! I wish my camp was that nice.

Comment

You have some talent sir! Keep me coming. What an awesome build

Comment

Really big question. DID IT RAIN ????

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Really big question. DID IT RAIN ????
              My ranch neighbor said we got .1" but I couldn't tell it. The high winds evaporated anything we might have got. The wind was just miserable.
              One of the things I like about the stone is that it is so tight that you can't really hear the wind when it blows hard. I'm hoping this blind will be the same way because I just hate the wind.

Comment

This is nothing short of OVER THE TOP!

I LOVE it!

Comment

How many Hilton Honor points to stay there?

Comment

Keep the photos coming. Envious. May have to start some of these myself. I just don't have your talent!!!

Comment

This thing is awesome! And I was fretting over building a basic two-man blind at my place that has to have the floor at 6 feet...you have skills!

Comment

Originally posted by courtatlawjudge View Post
                        Keep the photos coming. Envious. May have to start some of these myself. I just don't have your talent!!!
                        I don't have much talent either. I like laying stone. I'm sure someone that really knows how to do it correctly could tell me what I'm doing wrong but I figure it's just a deer blind so...............

Comment

following!!

Comment

Come back over the cement fill lines with black morter to give it the ol sticks and limbs break up pattern. Looks cool, keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by hound dog View Post
                              Come back over the cement fill lines with black morter to give it the ol sticks and limbs break up pattern. Looks cool, keep it coming.
                              That's a great idea! I'll see if I can get some really dark colored mortar to give that a try.

Comment

Geez! that thing is awesome!!! Great work! that will definately be there for a LONG, LONG time!

Comment

Working...
                                X