2 Lease openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Lease openings

To anyone who is still looking for a place to hunt, 2 spots came open at the lease after 2 of the guys had to pull out after they had to relocate due to work overseas. They will leave in 2 more weeks, The place is 600 acres with 3 watering holes, only 6 spots will be allowed at 1500 a spot. All big ranches around it and tipical south texas brush, Ranch location is on the SE corner of Zapata county. If any one is interested please PM me.

is the lease seasonal are annually. And is there camp house on it are just campers.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1on1 View Post
      is the lease seasonal are annually. And is there camp house on it are just campers.
      Annual lease, no house, hunters have to bring campers.

Comment

Originally posted by BOW BANDIT View Post
        To anyone who is still looking for a place to hunt, 2 spots came open at the lease after 2 of the guys had to pull out after they had to relocate due to work overseas. They will leave in 2 more weeks, The place is 600 acres with 3 watering holes, only 6 spots will be allowed at 1500 a spot. All big ranches around it and tipical south texas brush, Ranch location is on the SE corner of Zapata county. If any one is interested please PM me.
        this sounds like a Ricardo, thing????

Comment

That's a awesome deal wish I had the funds

Comment

Lease Openings

Originally posted by mr.quick View Post
            this sounds like a Ricardo, thing????
            Hey Kiki, The ranch is full now. Thanks. Ill see you as soon as I get a break.

Comment

To all, Thanks for the replies, The ranch is now full.
              Once again Thanks and good luck to all on the season.

Comment

Originally posted by BOW BANDIT View Post
                Hey Kiki, The ranch is full now. Thanks. Ill see you as soon as I get a break.
                Ok just helping out as much as I can.

Comment

Working...
                X