No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question, and sorry for all the questions.... i printed off the area map, shrunk the G.E. map, and lined the points up, does some of the area cross 190?

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
      Quick question, and sorry for all the questions.... i printed off the area map, shrunk the G.E. map, and lined the points up, does some of the area cross 190?
      Not even close.

Just guessing, but think maybe the Fort Hood map may be using MGRS coordinates and Google Earth is using Degrees, Minutes and Seconds. My best guess; been there, done that.

This old man is hittin the skid. Night all.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
        Lance, here's the map I'm thinking I sent a couple pm's explaing it, but I can't tell one way or the other.
        TA 22/23 after you come up the hill ?

Comment

There should be areas on both sides of 190. Got the area with the two tanks just north of Watercrest. Then you got the areas over by Clark road.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
            Lance, here's the map I'm thinking I sent a couple pm's explaing it, but I can't tell one way or the other.
            Ed, Thanks. You have good computer skills.

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
              TA 22/23 after you come up the hill ?
              Rob,
              Where have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Comment

Went out chaseing Whites and Highbreads and that is all we did is chase them
                We have been catching a mess of them just about dayly. Im going to fry some fish tonight
                mmm good.
                Good luck to all
                FLIP

Comment

3D shoot this Sunday in Lampasas. Don't forget the bug spray when you are packing. Also, do not forget the following items:

Bow
                  Arrows
                  Release
                  Quiver
                  Binos

Sorry Kevin, could not resist. Hope is all is going well on the dark continent.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
                    3D shoot this Sunday in Lampasas. Don't forget the bug spray when you are packing. Also, do not forget the following items:

Bow
                    Arrows
                    Release
                    Quiver
                    Binos

Sorry Kevin, could not resist. Hope is all is going well on the dark continent.

Tim I was going say something but since Kevin is not even in the country was going to give him a break.

Comment

Just a reminder for Kevin that even though he is not here, we are still thinking about him. Plus, thinking back to last month puts a smile on my face thinking about the ribbing he got that day.

Comment

A little brooke trout:-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                          A little brooke trout:-)

Nice fish.

Comment

Thanks Hoff

Comment

Those fish are some good eats. Went to Wyoming a couple summers ago and caught a mess load of trout. Can't wait to get back there and do it again. Wouldn't mind getting some nice cats out of Texas either.

Comment

Those fish are some good eats. Went to Wyoming a couple summers ago and caught a mess load of trout. Can't wait to get back there and do it again. Wouldn't mind getting some nice cats out of Texas either.
                                My buddy just caught a 43lber up towards north fort..

Comment

Working...
                                X